Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Does anybody make parts for these? I am looking for CPO's and any
underlays(?) for the glass. I ran a google search and came up with
nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jon

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Thanks,

I checked arcadeshop, but forgot phoenix.

Jon
Ken Adkins wrote:
> The best in the biz repro'ed the overlays.
>
> http://www.phoenixarcade.com/art.htm#joust
>

> Ken.
>

> "Jon" <exhstbearing@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Does anybody make parts for these? I am looking for CPO's and any
> > underlays(?) for the glass. I ran a google search and came up with
> > nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks, Jon

The best in the biz repro'ed the overlays.

http://www.phoenixarcade.com/art.htm#joust

Ken.

"Jon" <exhstbearing@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody make parts for these? I am looking for CPO's and any
> underlays(?) for the glass. I ran a google search and came up with
> nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks, Jon

guinness

http://www.phoenixarcade.com/art.htm#joust

tim (NH)

"Jon" <exhstbearing@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody make parts for these? I am looking for CPO's and any
> underlays(?) for the glass. I ran a google search and came up with
> nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks, Jon

Andy

Even harder is keeping those PCB's running!

"Jon" <exhstbearing@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody make parts for these? I am looking for CPO's and any
> underlays(?) for the glass. I ran a google search and came up with
> nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks, Jon

Taxman

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Well I see you have the CPOs and Player overlay. The under the glass
instructions I got from another member and printed it out. You have mail.

- Dave

> Thanks,
>
> I checked arcadeshop, but forgot phoenix.
>
> Jon
> Ken Adkins wrote:
> > The best in the biz repro'ed the overlays.
> >
> > http://www.phoenixarcade.com/art.htm#joust
> >

> > Ken.
> >

> > "Jon" <exhstbearing@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Does anybody make parts for these? I am looking for CPO's and any
> > > underlays(?) for the glass. I ran a google search and came up with
> > > nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
> > >
> > > Thanks, Jon

Hi,

If you change out all the rams (4116's), reseat the rest of the socketed
chips and replace the ribbon cable running from the rom board to main
board 70% of the time it will fix them right up;0

Later,
Mark Capps