Susan

I removed a program via the add/remove programs and it seemed as though
everything was removed... no traces of it on the desktop or via the start up
menu. However, browsing through, (is it still windows explorer?), I saw that
the folder is still there and full of goodies. Can I just delete the entire
main folder? I get nervous in and around there since something is always
sharing something from somewhere else.

Hi,

Yes, you can delete the folder. This is quite common. Normally, at the end
of the uninstall routine there is a message that some items were not
removed. These are usually those items.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Susan" <Susan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I removed a program via the add/remove programs and it seemed as though
> everything was removed... no traces of it on the desktop or via the start
> up
> menu. However, browsing through, (is it still windows explorer?), I saw
> that
> the folder is still there and full of goodies. Can I just delete the
> entire
> main folder? I get nervous in and around there since something is always
> sharing something from somewhere else.

TRENDING THREADS