Naming a new kitten - arcade related names...

This could be an interesting thread...

I'm trying to come up with a name for our new kitten. It is about six
weeks old, dark grey with white "boots", and maybe a slight brown spot
on her back. It is a female and is quite frisky. Anyone know of good
arcade-related names we can give her? Part of a game, heroine in a
game, etc. I will post back if there is a good one suggested.

- Matt

mark

You could call it Pussy named after Zinfer.
"Matt Renshaw" <putacoininit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This could be an interesting thread...
>
> I'm trying to come up with a name for our new kitten. It is about six
> weeks old, dark grey with white "boots", and maybe a slight brown spot on
> her back. It is a female and is quite frisky. Anyone know of good
> arcade-related names we can give her? Part of a game, heroine in a game,
> etc. I will post back if there is a good one suggested.
>
> - Matt

Sinistar

"Matt Renshaw" <putacoininit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This could be an interesting thread...
>
> I'm trying to come up with a name for our new kitten. It is about six
> weeks old, dark grey with white "boots", and maybe a slight brown spot on
> her back. It is a female and is quite frisky. Anyone know of good
> arcade-related names we can give her? Part of a game, heroine in a game,
> etc. I will post back if there is a good one suggested.
>
> - Matt

I just got a kitten.. beady little green eyes, high cheeks, and really
pointy ears.. I dubbed her "yoda" ;)

Some neat arcade names:

Krooz'r
Vader
Pokey ;) (my bud named his cat this)
Q-bert
Bently Bear
Baron
Terminator
Inky
Blinky
Clyde
Shadow
Mjr. Havoc

- Matt

Taki or Sophitia From soul calibur for two.

Princess mushroom mabey?

mark

How about Chinese food.:)
"Matt Renshaw" <putacoininit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This could be an interesting thread...
>
> I'm trying to come up with a name for our new kitten. It is about six
> weeks old, dark grey with white "boots", and maybe a slight brown spot on
> her back. It is a female and is quite frisky. Anyone know of good
> arcade-related names we can give her? Part of a game, heroine in a game,
> etc. I will post back if there is a good one suggested.
>
> - Matt

just cover the whole genre.

either name it
pixel
or
vector

"Matt Renshaw" <putacoininit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This could be an interesting thread...
>
> I'm trying to come up with a name for our new kitten. It is about six
> weeks old, dark grey with white "boots", and maybe a slight brown spot on
> her back. It is a female and is quite frisky. Anyone know of good
> arcade-related names we can give her? Part of a game, heroine in a game,
> etc. I will post back if there is a good one suggested.
>
> - Matt

Fuseball (TEMPEST)
Pooka (DIG DUG)

Ken.

"Matt Renshaw" <putacoininit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This could be an interesting thread...
>
> I'm trying to come up with a name for our new kitten. It is about six
> weeks old, dark grey with white "boots", and maybe a slight brown spot
> on her back. It is a female and is quite frisky. Anyone know of good
> arcade-related names we can give her? Part of a game, heroine in a
> game, etc. I will post back if there is a good one suggested.
>
> - Matt

Well keep it away from water. I can picture it now, floating face down
with X's over it's eyes.

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"D Widel" <dwidel@gmail.com> wrote in news:1127187827.001837.200970
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> don't call it uopoko.

D'oh! We have a kittn name UoPoko!!

:)

-Tom

What about Aquadag?

Pat D.

Matt Renshaw wrote:
> This could be an interesting thread...
>
> I'm trying to come up with a name for our new kitten. It is about six
> weeks old, dark grey with white "boots", and maybe a slight brown spot
> on her back. It is a female and is quite frisky. Anyone know of good
> arcade-related names we can give her? Part of a game, heroine in a
> game, etc. I will post back if there is a good one suggested.
>
> - Matt

Hi Pat

Damn you're going back a ways with that - anyone here old enough to
remember round 17" black and whie TV tubes that had aluminized sides?

--
Art
"Pat Danis" <patdanis@verizon.net> wrote in message
> What about Aquadag?
>
> Pat D.
>
> Matt Renshaw wrote:
>> This could be an interesting thread...
>>
>> I'm trying to come up with a name for our new kitten. It is about six
>> weeks old, dark grey with white "boots", and maybe a slight brown spot on
>> her back. It is a female and is quite frisky. Anyone know of good
>> arcade-related names we can give her? Part of a game, heroine in a game,
>> etc. I will post back if there is a good one suggested.
>>
>> - Matt

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 03:05:16 GMT, "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly
A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

>Hi Pat
>
>Damn you're going back a ways with that - anyone here old enough to
>remember round 17" black and whie TV tubes that had aluminized sides?

Aren't all CRT's still coated with Aquadag?

Haven't followed this thread at all, but I like this idea.

:
: I'm trying to come up with a name for our new kitten. It is about six
: weeks old, dark grey with white "boots", and maybe a slight brown spot
: on her back. It is a female and is quite frisky. Anyone know of good
: arcade-related names we can give her? Part of a game, heroine in a
: game, etc. I will post back if there is a good one suggested.

Moewky, of course.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Pauline - the princess's name from Donkey Kong... ever see a cat that
*didn't* think it was a princess?

"Matt Renshaw" <putacoininit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This could be an interesting thread...
>
> I'm trying to come up with a name for our new kitten. It is about six
> weeks old, dark grey with white "boots", and maybe a slight brown spot on
> her back. It is a female and is quite frisky. Anyone know of good
> arcade-related names we can give her? Part of a game, heroine in a game,
> etc. I will post back if there is a good one suggested.
>
> - Matt

hmm.. so after mario hit the mushrooms, pauline became the mushroom
princess. interesting.

Domino - did you say she had one spot ?

Flicky - Great game about a tweety birds and a cat !

Daphne - as in the Barbie doll princess

Pong - if shes no good with the kitty litter

Aztarcat - if shes a rare breed with big round head !

Superzap - if shes any good at killing mice and spiders like my old
cat

Splat ! - same reason

Nibbler - if she chews everything in sight like mine used to

Spot-killer - if she looks a bit blank from time to time

Havoc - especially if you over reac(tor) to everything she knocks
over

Taito - because shes invading your space, in a nice way.

Galaxia - in case she drops down on you

Centuri - does she guard any mouseholes yet ??

Zoid - if she looks a bit funny

Qix - is shes any good at ensnaring enemies ?

Milli (pede) - How many legs has she got ?

Tempest - if shes always charging about chasing weird things you
cant see

Qberta - ??!! Ok, bit of a long shot ...

Battlecat - good if you don't like Havoc.

I,Cat - ??!

Err, maybe I should stop now :)
Let us know what you decide.

Arch