Activating Telephone answering Software

July 3, 2005 1:38:02 AM

Looks like I may have originated this question in the wrong group
(accessibility).

Any help to fix this issue will be appreciated!

Reboot Xp and not log in to any user. The telephone answering software is
supposed to be active but it will not function unless a user logs in and
starts the software. This is supposed to be running in the background. As new
Xp(pro) user, is it necessary to set up with the Administrator login some
override for this program to run always???

Thanks.
Anonymous
July 3, 2005 11:57:27 AM

Your answer probably lies in creating a special user that has a batch or script file in startup, which runs the app, and then logs
off. (Fast User Switching)

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!