Wiring Documenation for VS. Gun Kit

newbie

Hey Brien,
I have a Nintendo "Gun-Kit manual" and a Nintendo "Gun Service Package"
literature that may help you. Don't really want to get rid/sell it but
you are more than welcome to come get a copy or borrow it until you're
done.
I met you at that garage sale last Saturday.....I'm not too far from
you.
Let me know if you still need this stuff.....

Ted

Ted,

Thanks, I'll give you a call later this week, I'll scan it and convert it to
a PDF.

Brien

"Newbie" <tschrock@cox.net> wrote in message
> Hey Brien,
> I have a Nintendo "Gun-Kit manual" and a Nintendo "Gun Service Package"
> literature that may help you. Don't really want to get rid/sell it but
> you are more than welcome to come get a copy or borrow it until you're
> done.
> I met you at that garage sale last Saturday.....I'm not too far from
> you.
> Let me know if you still need this stuff.....
>
> Ted

I have the Gun Kit manual in a PDF format. If you give me an email
address, I will send it along.

Mark