Atari Area 51- Good Shooter Game????

Looking to buy my first shooter game for the gameroom, I have two young
girls. Would this game be a good choice? Are parts still available
should it need repair? Also, what would be a fair price? I'm a novice
with arcade games.

RJ

I have a few gun games and Area 51 is one of my favorites.

It's a Great Shooter Game. Best part is for around $150 and a bit of
time you can make your Area 51 into a Area 51/Max Force Game. Chip and
hard drive swap, change the Margue.

Worth the Price of admission.

RJ

How about Site 4???? Is it beter than Area 51? If you want to have
Area 51 do you have to buy a whole another board? If you had a choice
between Area 51 and Site 4 which would it be? Thanks

Area 51 is not a good game for young girls. I have an upright that I'm
selling and it has Sharpshooter and JudgeDredd boards in it. The
Sharpshooter is good for small children along with other target games
like Point blank and Zero Point. I don't like my children playing
games that you shoot other people and kill them. I on the other hand
love these types of games. I like to pretend my boss is in the game...

Don
NJ

Don's right, no area 51, no site 4, no lethal enforcers.

Point Blank and Zero point are good choices.

Sharpshooter requires a bit too much accuracy for kids. Police Trainer
is a bit easier.

You may also want to try Egg Venture which is a very child friendly
game.

Rapid fire by Hanaho is another good one, but harder to find.

L.

RJ

You can allways set the game to Non Violent wich turns the blood to
Green and you don't get to see there body parts explode. They are
aliens and not people on the screen. But true, there is more than
enough violence out there. You have to admit that the audio on the
Lethal Enforcers is funny to listen to.

I have both Area 51/Max and Site 4. Tough call on my favorite. My plan
is to pick up a Multi switch and have 5 gun games in one cabinet. Area
51/Max Force, Lethal Enforcers 1 and 2, Area 51 Site 4 and Judge Dred.

RJ

Heheh,

I'm doing eight:

Site4, A51/MF, Sharpshooter, Police Trainer, Lethal 2, Rapid Fire, Zero
point, Point blank.

I've got a JD with a dead security chip, haven't been able to find a
good working board.

Tron2010

how different is area 51 site 4 & area 51/max arcade systems in hardware? I ordered an Area51/max hard drive thinking it would work in my Area51 site 4 .