fido won't return security deposit!

Last response: in Network Providers
a b 8 Security
May 25, 2005 8:01:20 PM

I have been a fido customer for 2 yrs. When I subsribed they required a $250
security deposit (Even though I own 2 houses) I switched to Bell and havew
been trying since January to get my security deposit back. They keep saying
that they are either processing it or that the check is in the mail, but I
still haven't seen a check. Has anyone else had this problem?
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
May 25, 2005 8:01:21 PM

In message <yS4le.8312$dZ5.657698@news20.bellglobal.com> "Paul Smith"
<pulgsmth@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I have been a fido customer for 2 yrs. When I subsribed they required a $250
>security deposit (Even though I own 2 houses) I switched to Bell and havew
>been trying since January to get my security deposit back. They keep saying
>that they are either processing it or that the check is in the mail, but I
>still haven't seen a check. Has anyone else had this problem?

I can't speak to Fido's practices, but with TELUS you can get them to
credit it to your bill, in which case it shows up virtually instantly.
This might be a better route to go.

--
HAM AND EGGS: A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig
!