CPO -Sinistar cabinet conv. to jamma

paradigm

I have a Sinistar cab I bought that was converted to a Final Fight.

The cpo is some cheap job that looks bad and torn...

I just want to heep it jamma for now,,,

Where or what could could be used as a flat black cpo?

I doubt contact paper would work? Any HOme Depot ideas?

its just for home use....

thanks for any input.

Mike

Arcadeshop has several different solid colors of oversized overlays that are
perfect for what you are wanting to do.

http://www.arcadeshop.com/parts.htm

Or if you want to be really cheap you can strip the panel to the wood, sand
it as smooth as possible and then spray paint it.

Ken.