unknown hard error systemrootsystem32ntdll.dll

Hi,
Recently tried to install xp on pc (have b4) and I got this error
"STOP: c0000221 unknown hard error \systemroot\system32\ntdll.dll"
just after the windows xp load up page finishes. If anyone could give me any
info on how to fix this please do. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about unknown hard error systemrootsystem32ntdll

    "Melsy" wrote:
    >Hi,
    >Recently tried to install xp on pc (have b4) and I got this error
    >"STOP: c0000221 unknown hard error
    \systemroot\system32\ntdll.dll"
    >just after the windows xp load up page finishes. If anyone could give
    >me any
    >info on how to fix this please do. Thanks.
    Greetings Melsy,
    This MSN article covers your Stop Error:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314474&sd=RMVP

    To resolve this problem, obtain a new copy of the corrupted file or
    reinstall Windows XP. If you continue to receive any one of the error
    messages that are described in the "Summary" section after you
    reinstall Windows XP, a hardware problem or a network problem may
    exist.
    Best regards,
    ultra_classic :)

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-unknown-hard-error-systemroot-system32-ntdll.dll-ftopict552735.html