Need the best 2nd striker in the world in 2008

Last response: in Video Games
September 2, 2005 10:33:17 PM

Like I've been posting here for a few months saying I'm playing CM
01/02, managing Real Madrid buying 1 player per year to see how long I
can keep the team competitive with only 1 world class player coming
each year:

2002 Joaquim
2003 Carles Puyol
2004 Reyes
2005 Aimar
2006 Chivu
2007 Iniesta
2008 ??????

I'm playing with a 4-1-3-1-1 formation with 1 pure striker and 2nd
striker with a free role shadowing him.

Reyes and Figo as left wingers.
Joaquim and Beckham as right wingers.
Aimar and Zidane as centre-midfielders.
Ronaldo and Owen as strikers.
Raul as 2nd striker.

So my problem here is the 2nd striker, the forward I deploy behind
Ronaldo.

I use Raul but I'm presently in March 4th 2008 and I'm looking to bring
in an option or replacement for Raul for that position during the
Summer..

I need the world's best secondary striker, not a pure striker but a guy
that still scores his share of goals and assists playing behind the
real striker.

Here's some guys I'm pondering:

Carlos Tevez who has 227 games, 140 goals 105 assists.

Robinho is more of a striker than Tevez and has 262 games, 175 goals
and 86 assists.

Ronaldinho isn't that great, 230 games, 47 goals, 56 assists.

Adriano 267 games, 160 goals, 37 assists.

I'm inclined to go with Ronaldinho despite his stats being low.

Any recommendations?

André

More about : 2nd striker world 2008

Anonymous
September 3, 2005 12:52:18 PM

homem-da-natureza@hotmail.com wrote:

> Like I've been posting here for a few months saying I'm playing CM
> 01/02, managing Real Madrid buying 1 player per year to see how long I
> can keep the team competitive with only 1 world class player coming
> each year:
>
> 2002 Joaquim
> 2003 Carles Puyol
> 2004 Reyes
> 2005 Aimar
> 2006 Chivu
> 2007 Iniesta
> 2008 ??????
>
> I'm playing with a 4-1-3-1-1 formation with 1 pure striker and 2nd
> striker with a free role shadowing him.
>
> Reyes and Figo as left wingers.
> Joaquim and Beckham as right wingers.
> Aimar and Zidane as centre-midfielders.
> Ronaldo and Owen as strikers.
> Raul as 2nd striker.
>
> So my problem here is the 2nd striker, the forward I deploy behind
> Ronaldo.
>
> I use Raul but I'm presently in March 4th 2008 and I'm looking to bring
> in an option or replacement for Raul for that position during the
> Summer..
>
> I need the world's best secondary striker, not a pure striker but a guy
> that still scores his share of goals and assists playing behind the
> real striker.
>
> Here's some guys I'm pondering:
>
> Carlos Tevez who has 227 games, 140 goals 105 assists.
>
> Robinho is more of a striker than Tevez and has 262 games, 175 goals
> and 86 assists.
>
> Ronaldinho isn't that great, 230 games, 47 goals, 56 assists.
>
> Adriano 267 games, 160 goals, 37 assists.
>
> I'm inclined to go with Ronaldinho despite his stats being low.
>
> Any recommendations?
>

> André

Is your game updated to 'today'?!

If so - Rooney should be a good option at playing behind a main striker?

--
Champions!!!!

The Records...

Most Points - 95
Most Wins - 29
Least Goals conceded - 15
Most Cleansheets - 25
Most Consecutive Away Wins - 9
Longest time without conceding a goal - 1024 minutes

Number of bitter opposition fans - MILLIONS!!!!!
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 6:34:24 PM

homem-da-natureza@hotmail.com wrote:

> Like I've been posting here for a few months saying I'm playing CM
> 01/02, managing Real Madrid buying 1 player per year to see how long I
> can keep the team competitive with only 1 world class player coming
> each year:
>
> 2002 Joaquim
> 2003 Carles Puyol
> 2004 Reyes
> 2005 Aimar
> 2006 Chivu
> 2007 Iniesta
> 2008 ??????
>
> I'm playing with a 4-1-3-1-1 formation with 1 pure striker and 2nd
> striker with a free role shadowing him.
>
> Reyes and Figo as left wingers.
> Joaquim and Beckham as right wingers.
> Aimar and Zidane as centre-midfielders.
> Ronaldo and Owen as strikers.
> Raul as 2nd striker.
>
> So my problem here is the 2nd striker, the forward I deploy behind
> Ronaldo.
>
> I use Raul but I'm presently in March 4th 2008 and I'm looking to bring
> in an option or replacement for Raul for that position during the
> Summer..
>
> I need the world's best secondary striker, not a pure striker but a guy
> that still scores his share of goals and assists playing behind the
> real striker.
>
> Here's some guys I'm pondering:
>
> Carlos Tevez who has 227 games, 140 goals 105 assists.
>
> Robinho is more of a striker than Tevez and has 262 games, 175 goals
> and 86 assists.
>
> Ronaldinho isn't that great, 230 games, 47 goals, 56 assists.
>
> Adriano 267 games, 160 goals, 37 assists.
>
> I'm inclined to go with Ronaldinho despite his stats being low.
>
> Any recommendations?
>

> André

To Madeira.;)
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 7:52:29 PM

"Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> schreef in bericht
> homem-da-natureza@hotmail.com wrote:
>>

>> Like I've been posting here for a few months saying I'm playing CM
>> 01/02, managing Real Madrid buying 1 player per year to see how long I
>> can keep the team competitive with only 1 world class player coming
>> each year:
>>
>> 2002 Joaquim
>> 2003 Carles Puyol
>> 2004 Reyes
>> 2005 Aimar
>> 2006 Chivu
>> 2007 Iniesta
>> 2008 ??????
>>
>> I'm playing with a 4-1-3-1-1 formation with 1 pure striker and 2nd
>> striker with a free role shadowing him.
>>
>> Reyes and Figo as left wingers.
>> Joaquim and Beckham as right wingers.
>> Aimar and Zidane as centre-midfielders.
>> Ronaldo and Owen as strikers.
>> Raul as 2nd striker.
>>
>> So my problem here is the 2nd striker, the forward I deploy behind
>> Ronaldo.
>>
>> I use Raul but I'm presently in March 4th 2008 and I'm looking to bring
>> in an option or replacement for Raul for that position during the
>> Summer..
>>
>> I need the world's best secondary striker, not a pure striker but a guy
>> that still scores his share of goals and assists playing behind the
>> real striker.
>>
>> Here's some guys I'm pondering:
>>
>> Carlos Tevez who has 227 games, 140 goals 105 assists.
>>
>> Robinho is more of a striker than Tevez and has 262 games, 175 goals
>> and 86 assists.
>>
>> Ronaldinho isn't that great, 230 games, 47 goals, 56 assists.
>>
>> Adriano 267 games, 160 goals, 37 assists.
>>
>> I'm inclined to go with Ronaldinho despite his stats being low.
>>
>> Any recommendations?
>>

>> André
>>

> To Madeira.;)

I would bet on Peter Prospar
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 7:52:30 PM

"Hari Seldon" <roel.pieper@philips.com> wrote in message

>> To Madeira.;)
>
> I would bet on Peter Prospar

no no
RONALD GOMEZ
or Joao Paiva ;)
Moke... lol

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 1:32:37 AM

"Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> "Hari Seldon" <roel.pieper@philips.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> To Madeira.;)
>>
>> I would bet on Peter Prospar
>>

> no no
> RONALD GOMEZ
> or Joao Paiva ;)
> Moke... lol
>
> --
> Pete "Old Boy" Heslop
>
> Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/
>
> My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
> http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

Ha!

What about good ol' Kabba Samura.

The fun I had with Kabba and Tó as my two strikers... wonderfull days!
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 1:33:29 AM

"Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> "Hari Seldon" <roel.pieper@philips.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> To Madeira.;)
>>
>> I would bet on Peter Prospar
>>

> no no
> RONALD GOMEZ
> or Joao Paiva ;)
> Moke... lol
>
> --
> Pete "Old Boy" Heslop
>
> Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/
>
> My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
> http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

http://nationalfootballteamsafrica.741.com/samurakabba....

He does exist!
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 4:01:21 AM

> "Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
>> "Hari Seldon" <roel.pieper@philips.com> wrote in message

>>> I would bet on Peter Prospar
>>>

>> no no
>> RONALD GOMEZ
>> or Joao Paiva ;)
>> Moke... lol
>>
>> --
>> Pete "Old Boy" Heslop
>>
>> Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/
>>
>> My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
>> http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/
>>

> Ha!
>
> What about good ol' Kabba Samura.
>
> The fun I had with Kabba and Tó as my two strikers... wonderfull days!

should be the One Andri Sigthorsson
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 6:08:28 PM

GargoyleBG wrote:
> "Hari Seldon" <roel.pieper@philips.com> wrote in message
>
>>"Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>>>"Hari Seldon" <roel.pieper@philips.com> wrote in message

>>>no no
>>>RONALD GOMEZ
>>>or Joao Paiva ;)
>>>Moke... lol
>>>
>>>--
>>>Pete "Old Boy" Heslop
>>>
>>>Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/
>>>
>>>My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
>>>http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/
>>>

>>Ha!
>>
>>What about good ol' Kabba Samura.
>>
>>The fun I had with Kabba and Tó as my two strikers... wonderfull days!
>

> should be the One Andri Sigthorsson

yup he was god back then.
!