error 1335 while installing quick books

I've been trying to install my Quickbooks 2005 on my computer which has an xp
operating system.It gets so far into the installation then I get an error
pop up which reads Error 1335.The cabinet file 'Data 1.cab' required for this
installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network
error, an error reading from the cd rom, or a problem with this package.

When I hit ignore another error message pops up which says internal error 2350

What canI do to fix this?
Thanks Scott

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

There are some ideas here..
http://consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q110742

"sconyas" <sconyas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I've been trying to install my Quickbooks 2005 on my computer which
has an xp
| operating system.It gets so far into the installation then I get an
error
| pop up which reads Error 1335.The cabinet file 'Data 1.cab' required
for this
| installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a
network
| error, an error reading from the cd rom, or a problem with this
package.

| When I hit ignore another error message pops up which says internal
error 2350

| What canI do to fix this?
| Thanks Scott

TRENDING THREADS