sc

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

I just unpacked my computer, plugged everything up and can't hear a thing. I
went out and bought speakers and still cannot hear a thing. I get this error
mesage that says there are no active mixer devices available and then i got
another one that said no audio devices currently installed on your machine.
I did all the steps in the support/help area but nothing works. ALso, when I
try to adjust the volume the area is light gray and you cannot click on it to
adjust.
--
SC

SC wrote:
> I just unpacked my computer, plugged everything up and can't hear a
> thing. I went out and bought speakers and still cannot hear a thing.
> I get this error mesage that says there are no active mixer devices
> available and then i got another one that said no audio devices
> currently installed on your machine. I did all the steps in the
> support/help area but nothing works. ALso, when I try to adjust the
> volume the area is light gray and you cannot click on it to adjust.

Contact those you bought it from..
Install a sound card driver..

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

SC wrote:
> I just unpacked my computer, plugged everything up and can't hear a
> thing. I went out and bought speakers and still cannot hear a thing.
> I get this error mesage that says there are no active mixer devices
> available and then i got another one that said no audio devices
> currently installed on your machine. I did all the steps in the
> support/help area but nothing works. ALso, when I try to adjust the
> volume the area is light gray and you cannot click on it to adjust.

RTFM, idiot!

Barry

> SC wrote:
>> I just unpacked my computer, plugged everything up and can't hear a
>> thing. I went out and bought speakers and still cannot hear a thing.
>> I get this error mesage that says there are no active mixer devices
>> available and then i got another one that said no audio devices
>> currently installed on your machine. I did all the steps in the
>> support/help area but nothing works. ALso, when I try to adjust the
>> volume the area is light gray and you cannot click on it to adjust.
>
> RTFM, idiot!

If you cannot help then please refrain from posting. I myself come here
for support and do not like the rudeness from posters like yourself.
Maybe I will start forwarding all your posts to your Internet Provider
and see if they approve. Especially the posts from 24HSD.

FOAD TROLL.
> SC wrote:
>> I just unpacked my computer, plugged everything up and can't hear a
>> thing. I went out and bought speakers and still cannot hear a thing.
>> I get this error mesage that says there are no active mixer devices
>> available and then i got another one that said no audio devices
>> currently installed on your machine. I did all the steps in the
>> support/help area but nothing works. ALso, when I try to adjust the
>> volume the area is light gray and you cannot click on it to adjust.
>
> RTFM, idiot!

Barry: From information I have seen in other forums, she has serious mental
issues.

tom
"Barry" <barry4796ad@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message
| > SC wrote:
| >> I just unpacked my computer, plugged everything up and can't hear a
| >> thing. I went out and bought speakers and still cannot hear a thing.
| >> I get this error mesage that says there are no active mixer devices
| >> available and then i got another one that said no audio devices
| >> currently installed on your machine. I did all the steps in the
| >> support/help area but nothing works. ALso, when I try to adjust the
| >> volume the area is light gray and you cannot click on it to adjust.
| >
| > RTFM, idiot!
|

| If you cannot help then please refrain from posting. I myself come here
| for support and do not like the rudeness from posters like yourself.
| Maybe I will start forwarding all your posts to your Internet Provider
| and see if they approve. Especially the posts from 24HSD.

She is THE biggest troll around
"Barry" <barry4796ad@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message
>> SC wrote:
>>> I just unpacked my computer, plugged everything up and can't hear a
>>> thing. I went out and bought speakers and still cannot hear a thing.
>>> I get this error mesage that says there are no active mixer devices
>>> available and then i got another one that said no audio devices
>>> currently installed on your machine. I did all the steps in the
>>> support/help area but nothing works. ALso, when I try to adjust the
>>> volume the area is light gray and you cannot click on it to adjust.
>>
>> RTFM, idiot!
>

> If you cannot help then please refrain from posting. I myself come here
> for support and do not like the rudeness from posters like yourself. Maybe
> I will start forwarding all your posts to your Internet Provider and see
> if they approve. Especially the posts from 24HSD.

Here is a link to program you can download and install, it will tell you
what you have on your PC from any application, drivers and cards and etc.
http://www.lavalys.com/products/overview.php?pid=1&lang=en

Try it out and see what it tells you about the Audio.

Gunilla.