Tech: Tron graphic glitch w/pic

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.complete_cd (More info?)

Nothing major, but wanted to know if this is something I could
easily fix or if it was something more involved?? Check out the link.

http://mysite.verizon.net/jesso/tron.JPG

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Believe it or not, it is "supposed" to be there:

http://tinyurl.com/br925

"Jesso" <jesso@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Nothing major, but wanted to know if this is something I could
> easily fix or if it was something more involved?? Check out the link.
>

> http://mysite.verizon.net/jesso/tron.JPG

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Everyone normally just "fixes it" by increasing the width of the
picture so you JUST can't quite see it :eek:)

Including me!

Something to do with the unusual screen resolution used on MCR i think.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

There is another fix. you can fix it by putting some black electrical
tape on the monitor as well.

not as pretty, but hey... it works.

-s

(no... i'm not doing that.)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Doh!
Forgot to look at google. Usually do, just didn't think of it this
time.
Thanks. I was wondering about that, since I've never seen MAME do it, I
just assumed it was a glitch that could be corrected. Jess

"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in

> Believe it or not, it is "supposed" to be there:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/br925
>
> "Jesso" <jesso@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Nothing major, but wanted to know if this is something I could
>> easily fix or if it was something more involved?? Check out the
link.

>> http://mysite.verizon.net/jesso/tron.JPG

TRENDING THREADS