I canty afford to buy Outlook for the calendar feature.
I just want to keep track of appointments, etc.
Any suggestion on some freeware/shareware?
Thank you
OG

Hi.

You have some calendars here in this link but you have to look for your self
which one of all will suite your OS and needs the best.
http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=585

And here is another one
http://lists.gpick.com/pages/Desktop_Tools.htm

Good luck,

Gunilla.

"og" <syspro@arachnet.net.au> wrote in news:42c814b1$1@funnel.arach.net.au:

> I canty afford to buy Outlook for the calendar feature.
> I just want to keep track of appointments, etc.
> Any suggestion on some freeware/shareware?
> Thank you
> OG

This is what I use:

http://www.beiley.com/remind-me/

Do a search on rainlendar. Great little calendar/reminder application with
changeable skins.

"og" <syspro@arachnet.net.au> wrote in message
>I canty afford to buy Outlook for the calendar feature.
> I just want to keep track of appointments, etc.
> Any suggestion on some freeware/shareware?
> Thank you
> OG

Gordon

"og" <syspro@arachnet.net.au> wrote in message
>I canty afford to buy Outlook for the calendar feature.
> I just want to keep track of appointments, etc.
> Any suggestion on some freeware/shareware?
> Thank you
> OG

Sunbird from Mozilla is a fully-featured Calendar with reminders, tasks etc.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird.html