Recently been having difficulty with my broadband connection, and would
appreciate any help.
I can no longer connect to my ISP each time I try the connection fails, I
use the "BT Voyager USB ADSL" Modem, and have tried to uninstall and
reinstall the software, with no effect coincidently I have been getting the
following message on start up: "Component CSRAS32.OCX, or one of its
dependencies is not correctly registered; a file is missing or corrupted".
The modem software also refuses to uninstall now. Can ony one help??

Greetings,

According to BT, this is a glitch in their software. Check out this
webpage - http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-44395.html

--
Best of Luck,
Jose Francisco