Tech: Problem with Elevator Action display

I have an Elevator Action that plays well but the display has a
problem. All the moving objects (people, bullets, etc) have a brown box
around them. We tried adjusting the colors and when I dialed down the
red and green, the boxes went away and I just got a couple of
horizontal lines by the moving objects. Now the boxes are back and
won't go away. The color adjustment knobs no longer make them go away.
Any idea what might be wrong?

kaz1961 <ssekaz@yahoo.com> wrote:
: I have an Elevator Action that plays well but the display has a
: problem. All the moving objects (people, bullets, etc) have a brown box
: around them. We tried adjusting the colors and when I dialed down the
: red and green, the boxes went away and I just got a couple of
: horizontal lines by the moving objects. Now the boxes are back and
: won't go away. The color adjustment knobs no longer make them go away.
: Any idea what might be wrong?

Most likely a sprite generator issue, not a monitor issue.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu