Print Listings From Windows Media 10 Player.

Hello.I've copied my entire collection of shop-bought cds onto my new
computer which has taken nearly 3 months to do.Now that I've finished tidying
up the spelling etc,I would like to print two listings.The first listing
would be by artist and title with the second listing being by title and
artist. Since there appears to be no way of physically printing off such
lists from the WMP 10,and since two software support lines have been unable
to help,do any of you who own WMP 10 managed ever to print off such a listing
please? If so,how did you do it please? Be gentle,I'm a novice 51 year old
first-timer with a computer! Thank you so very much to you in advance for
your kind help and replies.
--
Alan Long

Alan,

You may try this in WMP newsgroups for faster response.

Microsoft Public Newsgroups:
http://aumha.org/nntp.php

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

Windows XP Troubleshooting
http://www.winhelponline.com
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"Alan Long" <AlanLong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello.I've copied my entire collection of shop-bought cds onto my new
> computer which has taken nearly 3 months to do.Now that I've finished
> tidying
> up the spelling etc,I would like to print two listings.The first listing
> would be by artist and title with the second listing being by title and
> artist. Since there appears to be no way of physically printing off such
> lists from the WMP 10,and since two software support lines have been
> unable
> to help,do any of you who own WMP 10 managed ever to print off such a
> listing
> please? If so,how did you do it please? Be gentle,I'm a novice 51 year old
> first-timer with a computer! Thank you so very much to you in advance for
> your kind help and replies.
> --
> Alan Long

TRENDING THREADS