FS: Various Artwork - $ reduced (bezels, side-art, CPOs, e..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Here are some various pieces of artwork I have for
sale or trade. I'm open to offers and will agree
to "sweeter" deals for folks wanting more than one
or two items. Hmmm... the more I think about it,
why don't I just say $85 for the lot. If you
only want a specific part, then make me an
reasonable offer. As for trades, I could use a
really nice Pac-Man mini CPO, really nice Pac-Man
mini bezel, Robotron mini marquee, Robotron mini
CPO, etc.

I do have some pics of these for anyone seriously
interested.

BEZELS:
=======
- NOS Taito bezel (not sure what game it's for, but
it has space ships on it, mentions 2 buttons (Fire
and Weapons Select <7 weapons to choose from>),
says "Made in USA", but doesn't have a Copyright
date. The game is VERTICAL. I have pics of this,
but the artwork isn't easy to see because of the
protective paper on the front.

- Thunder Fox (Taito, 1990) - Thick cardboard with
artwork on top of it, in fair to usable condition,
and has extra instruction stickers attached to it.

- Bezel for some type of race car game (Red Car and
Blue Car are mentioned at the top along with finish
line flags and "Lap Counters". I reviewed the
Atari pics on KLOV of various Sprint games and none
match and Super Sprint doesn't have a good enough
picture, but the bezel is for a horizontal game.
Can't find any manufacturer or copyright name on it,
but this may have been trimmed down (it's the fairly
thin cardboard style).

- Black Tiger (ROMSTAR) cardboard bezel - Looks in
decent shape, but appears to be been cut one both
sides, near the bottom of the horizontal opening to
make it shorter, but still has nice instructions.

- Shinobi (Sega, 1987) cardboard bezel, good condition.

- Tiger Road (ROMSTAR) cardboard bezel, complete, but
has bend line near bottom (not terrible).

SIDE-ART:
=========
- RoboCop - 2 sides, look nice.

- ROMSTAR - 1 side, conversion side-art with yellow,
orange and red grids above and below "ROMSTAR".
Looks nice.

- Cabal (Fabtec) - 1 side and looks nice.

- Data East - 1 side, conversion style w/"DC" in a
circle with "Data East" below it. Looks nice.

CONTROL PANEL OVERLAYS (CPOs):
==============================
- Black and red CPO with army guys, plane, tank, etc.
in the middle (like you're looking through a pair
of binoculars). Great condition.

- Motorcycle CPO - 1 or 2 players and artwork shows
the front of a motorcycle like you're sitting on
it, but it has lots of gadgets. Also, says "Brake"
and "Throttle" or both upper left and upper right
of the CPO. Great condition.

MISC:
=====
- Super Bros. cardboard artwork that stood on top of
Nintendo cabs (Vs. or PlayChoice, I assume). Says
"New" on both left and right sides.
- Cut-down pieces from KLAX cardboard bezel and CPO.
I'm not sure why the operator kept these, but maybe
somebody could use them.
- Black cardboard monitor surround (looks like an
Atari upright, but in fair shape)
- 6-10 of the silver, cardboard style shields that
were sometimes installed around boards, the
bricks, etc. in the bottom of cabinets, etc.

Scott C.
2 answers Last reply
More about artwork reduced bezels side cpos
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Dude create a "mystery arcade bag" with a $1 starting bid on ebay.

    Does anyone remember what the $1 (or was it $5?) "mystery arcade item" was
    on ebay about 3-4 years ago? It was like 100 different auctions for the
    same surprise item. The hobby was still hot and people were dropping cash
    to see what the item was...but I forget what it was (a button?)..

    tim (NH)

    "Scott Caldwell" <lscottcaldwell@excite.com> wrote in message
> [...]
    > of binoculars). Great condition.
    >
    > - Motorcycle CPO - 1 or 2 players and artwork shows
    > the front of a motorcycle like you're sitting on
    > it, but it has lots of gadgets. Also, says "Brake"
    > and "Throttle" or both upper left and upper right
    > of the CPO. Great condition.
    >
    > MISC:
    > =====
    > - Super Bros. cardboard artwork that stood on top of
    > Nintendo cabs (Vs. or PlayChoice, I assume). Says
    > "New" on both left and right sides.
    > - Cut-down pieces from KLAX cardboard bezel and CPO.
    > I'm not sure why the operator kept these, but maybe
    > somebody could use them.
    > - Black cardboard monitor surround (looks like an
    > Atari upright, but in fair shape)
    > - 6-10 of the silver, cardboard style shields that
    > were sometimes installed around boards, the
    > bricks, etc. in the bottom of cabinets, etc.

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I'm surprised there hasn't been more response to
    this. Yes, I understand most of it is for so-so
    games, but with a few NOS pieces, I figured it
    would be worth the whole plus some. Hmmm...
    what to do...

    Heck, somebody trade me something I can use.

    Scott C.

Games Video Video Games