Help, computing will keep logging off when trying to log on

July 4, 2005 3:12:20 AM

Hi, when i try to login, it will automatically logoff and go back to the
login screen again. I am using windows xp home and am fairly new to
computers. Help!

Thanks

--
XXGamer2141

More about : computing logging log

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 3:12:21 AM

Hi,

This should help:
http://rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Blazefind

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"XXGamer2141" <XXGamer2141.1rmadr@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Hi, when i try to login, it will automatically logoff and go back to the
> login screen again. I am using windows xp home and am fairly new to
> computers. Help!
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> XXGamer2141
July 4, 2005 8:36:16 AM

"" wrote:
> Hi, when i try to login, it will automatically logoff and go
> back to the
> login screen again. I am using windows xp home and am fairly
> new to
> computers. Help!
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> XXGamer2141

By any chance are you using Service Pack 1, and by any chance do you
have reset5 installed on your compunter, and by any chance have you
never had to register windows, if so then it looks like you’ll have to
boot into safe more and reapplie reset5, if that dont work, you’ll
have to reinstall windows.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-computing-l...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1753521
!