Help, computing will keep logging off when trying to log on

Hi, when i try to login, it will automatically logoff and go back to the
login screen again. I am using windows xp home and am fairly new to
computers. Help!

Thanks

--
XXGamer2141
2 answers Last reply

    Hi,

    This should help:
    http://rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Blazefind

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "" wrote:
    > Hi, when i try to login, it will automatically logoff and go
    > back to the
    > login screen again. I am using windows xp home and am fairly
    > new to
    > computers. Help!
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > --
    > XXGamer2141

    By any chance are you using Service Pack 1, and by any chance do you
    have reset5 installed on your compunter, and by any chance have you
    never had to register windows, if so then it looks like you’ll have to
    boot into safe more and reapplie reset5, if that dont work, you’ll
    have to reinstall windows.

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-computing-logging-log-ftopict552899.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1753521

Login Windows XP Support Microsoft