PETE..why did you copy the finnish update?

All the same mistakes in the update on "your" page as the ones
in the FinlandUpdate? Same update?

Pink
12 answers Last reply
More about pete copy finnish update

    "Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message
    > All the same mistakes in the update on "your" page as the ones
    > in the FinlandUpdate? Same update?
    >
    > Pink

    not the same update, same mistakes probably as i had the Finland update up
    until the 17th August (you'll see me telling people to download it in this
    forum)

    But i then added all transfers from the 17th till obviously 1st september
    myself so I put the list of transfers up from the old Finland update because
    that was the base.

    If you let me know what mistakes are in the final version i can take them
    out and repost, making it better :)

    --
    Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

    Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

    My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
    http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

    Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
    > "Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>All the same mistakes in the update on "your" page as the ones
    >>in the FinlandUpdate? Same update?
    >>
    >>Pink
    >

    > not the same update, same mistakes probably as i had the Finland update up
    > until the 17th August (you'll see me telling people to download it in this
    > forum)
    >
    > But i then added all transfers from the 17th till obviously 1st september
    > myself so I put the list of transfers up from the old Finland update because
    > that was the base.
    >
    > If you let me know what mistakes are in the final version i can take them
    > out and repost, making it better :)

    Well, in the norwegian premiership I\ve found two mistakes. Martin
    Andresen is now in lower league sweden... He`s actually a player at
    Brann (norway). The former Blackburn man won`t be happy about this
    Pete... And then Torjus Hansen. His move was fixed in the latest 03-04
    patch, so why HE`S back at Rosenborg this time, I don`t know. He\s at
    Odd in norway now.

    It was a great update Pete. Good work.

    > Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
    >> "Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>All the same mistakes in the update on "your" page as the ones
    >>>in the FinlandUpdate? Same update?
    >>>
    >>>Pink
    >>

    >> not the same update, same mistakes probably as i had the Finland update
    >> up until the 17th August (you'll see me telling people to download it in
    >> this forum)
    >>
    >> But i then added all transfers from the 17th till obviously 1st september
    >> myself so I put the list of transfers up from the old Finland update
    >> because that was the base.
    >>
    >> If you let me know what mistakes are in the final version i can take them
    >> out and repost, making it better :)
    >>

    > Well, in the norwegian premiership I\ve found two mistakes. Martin
    > Andresen is now in lower league sweden... He`s actually a player at Brann
    > (norway). The former Blackburn man won`t be happy about this Pete... And
    > then Torjus Hansen. His move was fixed in the latest 03-04 patch, so why
    > HE`S back at Rosenborg this time, I don`t know. He\s at Odd in norway now.
    >
    > It was a great update Pete. Good work.

    lol are you pissed at me?

    and consider those changes done

    Version 2.1:

    Torjus Hansen -> Odd Grenland
    Martin Andresen -> SK Brann
    Josep Guardiola -> Wigan (It's gonna happen)

    you can be my norway scout if you like *winks*

    The version 2.1 is currently FTPing up into location so give it 5 mins ;)

    --

    Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
    > "Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message

    >>>not the same update, same mistakes probably as i had the Finland update
    >>>up until the 17th August (you'll see me telling people to download it in
    >>>this forum)
    >>>
    >>>But i then added all transfers from the 17th till obviously 1st september
    >>>myself so I put the list of transfers up from the old Finland update
    >>>because that was the base.
    >>>
    >>>If you let me know what mistakes are in the final version i can take them
    >>>out and repost, making it better :)
    >>>

    >>Well, in the norwegian premiership I\ve found two mistakes. Martin
    >>Andresen is now in lower league sweden... He`s actually a player at Brann
    >>(norway). The former Blackburn man won`t be happy about this Pete... And
    >>then Torjus Hansen. His move was fixed in the latest 03-04 patch, so why
    >>HE`S back at Rosenborg this time, I don`t know. He\s at Odd in norway now.
    >>
    >>It was a great update Pete. Good work.
    >

    > lol are you pissed at me?
    >
    > and consider those changes done
    >
    > Version 2.1:
    >
    > Torjus Hansen -> Odd Grenland
    > Martin Andresen -> SK Brann
    > Josep Guardiola -> Wigan (It's gonna happen)
    >
    > you can be my norway scout if you like *winks*
    >
    > The version 2.1 is currently FTPing up into location so give it 5 mins ;)

    No, not pissed at you. I ment the "good work" part. Not ironic or
    anything. Ok, I`ll try my best to keep you updated on the norwegian
    league...like any of you care about that..BUT, we got 4 teams in the
    uefa cup this year and 1 in the champions league. Not bad for a small
    country like ours.

    > No, not pissed at you. I ment the "good work" part. Not ironic or
    > anything. Ok, I`ll try my best to keep you updated on the norwegian
    > league...like any of you care about that..BUT, we got 4 teams in the uefa
    > cup this year and 1 in the champions league. Not bad for a small country
    > like ours.

    Norway:

    AREA 324,220 sq km

    POPULATION 4.3 million

    England:

    England

    AREA 129,720 sq km

    POPULATION 48 million

    DANG we have 11 x more population yet nearly 1/3rd of the ammount of land as
    you guys...... No wonder we're CROWDED lol.

    Your small only in population ;)

    --

    Mr. Pink wrote:

    > we got 4 teams in the uefa cup this year and 1 in the
    > champions league. Not bad for a small country like ours.

    I've got a strange feeling of deja vu. :-P

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: The Go! Team - Ladyflash (from: Thunder, Lightning, Strike, 2004.)

    Miljenko wrote:
    >> we got 4 teams in the uefa cup this year and 1 in the champions league. Not bad for a small country like ours.
    >>
    > I've got a strange feeling of deja vu. :-P

    I'd imagine this is only the tip of the iceberg.

    --
    Stephen Weir

    List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
    ICQ # 11472386

    "Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Miljenko wrote:
    >>> we got 4 teams in the uefa cup this year and 1 in the champions league.
    >>> Not bad for a small country like ours.
    >>>
    >> I've got a strange feeling of deja vu. :-P
    >
    > I'd imagine this is only the tip of the iceberg.

    Wasn't that what they should have said on the titanic?

    --

    Miljenko wrote:
    > Mr. Pink wrote:
    >

    >>we got 4 teams in the uefa cup this year and 1 in the
    >>champions league. Not bad for a small country like ours.
    >

    > I've got a strange feeling of deja vu. :-P

    Nah, Rosenborg won`t take part in any european competition next year.
    They`re actually very near the bottom of the table...

    Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
    > "Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message
    >

    >>No, not pissed at you. I ment the "good work" part. Not ironic or
    >>anything. Ok, I`ll try my best to keep you updated on the norwegian
    >>league...like any of you care about that..BUT, we got 4 teams in the uefa
    >>cup this year and 1 in the champions league. Not bad for a small country
    >>like ours.
    >

    > Norway:
    >
    > AREA 324,220 sq km
    >
    > POPULATION 4.3 million
    >
    > England:
    >
    > England
    >
    > AREA 129,720 sq km
    >
    > POPULATION 48 million
    >
    > DANG we have 11 x more population yet nearly 1/3rd of the ammount of land as
    > you guys...... No wonder we're CROWDED lol.
    >
    > Your small only in population ;)

    Well, if you prefer to live in FINNMARK where it`s usually 30c below in
    the winter, be my guest. We only use half of it...lol. Ok, we got plenty
    of space, but people don`t exactly MOVE here volunteerly because of the
    climath. you should see the refugees we got during the summer from Iraq
    and africa now..... he he. FREEZE:

    Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
    > "Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message

    >>>I've got a strange feeling of deja vu. :-P
    >>
    >>I'd imagine this is only the tip of the iceberg.
    >>

    > Wasn't that what they should have said on the titanic?

    I think they said that..but they thought Titanic was stronger than the
    ice...

    On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 17:16:08 +0200, "Mr. Pink"
    <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote:

    >Nah, Rosenborg won`t take part in any european competition next year.
    >They`re actually very near the bottom of the table...

    Olympiakos are gonna break your record then :-P
    We're waiting for you next week. I hope I can get a ticket :-)

    -Nick

Games Video Games