Anonymous Logon for File Sharing without using Simple Shar..

Please teach me how to allow anonymous logon (no need to enter
user/pass) for file/printer sharing in Windows XP without using Simple
Sharing.
1 answer Last reply
More about anonymous logon file sharing simple shar

    The Guest account will do that. Aside from that, NO user is 'logged on anonymously'

    Any object allows access based on the Permissions list. Put the Guest account, (or all users) on the list.
    Description of File Sharing and Permissions in Windows XP (Q304040): http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q304/0/40.ASP
    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "KM Leow" <kmleow@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:42c87a3b$1_1@news.tm.net.my...
    > Please teach me how to allow anonymous logon (no need to enter user/pass) for file/printer sharing in Windows XP without using
    > Simple Sharing.

File Sharing Microsoft Windows XP