a.g.c-m stats - August 2005

I remembered. :)

***

Posts in Aug = 838
Posters in Aug = 60
Avg. posts per poster = 13.97
Avg. posts per day = 27.03

Top 25 posters posted 764 posts (91.17% of all posts)

Top 25 posters:

Pos: Poster: Posts: Avg:
1. Sunhill + Mr. Pink 102 3.29
2. Hamish 91 2.94
3. Pete "Old boy" Heslop 74 2.39
4. Stephen Weir 66 2.13
5. Nick the Greek 60 1.94
6. Eduardo Liguori 53 1.71
7. Bam-Bam DK 36 1.16
8. Hari Seldon 32 1.03
9. Mikael Scholer 31 1.00
10. Chris F 29 0.94
11. Marc Robbins 27 0.87
12. Fil Arkonus 23 0.74
= PivotalG 23 0.74
14. GargoyleBG 16 0.52
= Lars Lauridsen 16 0.52
16. Miljenko 14 0.45
17. The Wielder of the Scythe 13 0.42
18. Dynamic Forward 12 0.39
19. MrT 11 0.35
20. Qwerty 8 0.26
21. Andy 6 0.19
= Mark Goodge 6 0.19
23. *****General 5 0.16
= Emanuel Ribeiro 5 0.16
= KerplunKuK 5 0.16
= homem-da-natureza@hotmail.com 5 0.16
= richard.rmills@gmail.com 5 0.16

Subjects in Aug = 111 (average of 3.58 new threads a day)

Top 10 threads had 291 posts (34.73% of all posts)

Top 10 subjects:

Pos: Subject: Posts:
1. Owen!!!! 62
2. OT: Football : Arsenal v Newcastle 37
3. I Know The Score game 35
4. Denmark 4 - England 1 34
5. OT: Football 24
6. OT: Today's "Debatable" Red Cards (Prem) 23
7. CL Qualifying.... 20
= I Know The Score matchday 1 table 20
9. Funniest name in FM...?? 19
10. Prem Fantasy League Matchday 1 with Actim Index bonus 17
= The New Den 17

Top 10 thread starters:

Pos: Poster: Threads:
1. Hamish 17
2. Pete "Old boy" Heslop 9
3. Sunhill + Mr. Pink 8
4. Hari Seldon 7
5. Bam-Bam DK 5
6. Eduardo Liguori 4
= Emanuel Ribeiro 4
= Nick the Greek 4
9. Adey 2
= Alfie Noakes 2
= Andy 2
= Dynamic Forward 2
= Lars Lauridsen 2
= Miljenko 2
= Qwerty 2
= grimhilda_z@40networks.com 2
= homem-da-natureza@hotmail.com 2
= richard.rmills@gmail.com 2

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Interpol - Narc (from: Antics, 2004.)

Miljenko wrote:
> I remembered. :)
>
> ***
>
> Posts in Aug = 838
> Posters in Aug = 60
> Avg. posts per poster = 13.97
> Avg. posts per day = 27.03
>

> Top 25 posters posted 764 posts (91.17% of all posts)
>
> Top 25 posters:
>
> Pos: Poster: Posts: Avg:
> 1. Sunhill + Mr. Pink 102 3.29

Damn...but 102 is not much since 97 of them are insults.

Stephen Weir wrote:

> > I remembered. :)

> And yet I don't see any scores from the first week of the Serie A Fantasy
> Football.

That's because I'm first. I didn't want to rub it in. :p

1 Charlie Don't Surf FC 81.50
2 Strugglers Italia FC 62.00
3 The Glorious Gimps 56.00
4 LevskiBG 53.50
5 CM4EVER 43.00
6 Gunning for Campioneta 33.00
7 Campioni 28.50
8 vieira united 0
8 Bobbydazzlers 0

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Streets - Weak Become Heroes (from: Original Pirate Material, 2002.)

Miljenko wrote:
> That's because I'm first. I didn't want to rub it in. :p

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

> 3 The Glorious Gimps 56.00

If I hadn't had Adriano, I wouldn't have done quite so well. I also
discovered whilst watching the Juventus/Chievo match, that Buffon is out for
about 3 months. So I've had to draft in Dida instead.

> 8 vieira united 0

I managed to convince my brother to join up too, but he missed the deadline
for the first week. Bwahahahahaha!

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Miljenko wrote:
>> It's a marathon, not a sprint.
>>
> Sounds like you get that one a lot. ;-)

Yeah, usually when I'm competing in marathons.

> You just have to pick Adriano. It's like picking Henry and Lampard in the English FF games.

I like to have a more balanced team, rather than just one or two superstars.

>> I also discovered whilst watching the Juventus/Chievo match, that Buffon is out for about 3 months. So I've had to draft in Dida instead.
>>
> Amateur. :p Although I must admmit a couple of my choices didn't play as well, but that's been taken care of.

Amateur? Pfft. I'll have you know, I've been shite at Fantasy Football
games for years now.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 13:01:08 +0100, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

>Miljenko wrote:
>> That's because I'm first. I didn't want to rub it in. :p
>
>It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Isn't it nice that he's first in the beginning and in the end he loses
? :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
>> It's a marathon, not a sprint.
>>
> Isn't it nice that he's first in the beginning and in the end he loses? :)

We have to let something good happen to him, or Dan will suffer.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Miljenko wrote:
>> Isn't it nice that he's first in the beginning and in the end he loses? :)
>>
> Actually I was first from the beginning to the end last year in this game. :p

That's only because I wasn't playing.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Miljenko wrote:
>
>>> It's a marathon, not a sprint.
>>>
>> Sounds like you get that one a lot. ;-)
>

> Yeah, usually when I'm competing in marathons.
>
>> You just have to pick Adriano. It's like picking Henry and Lampard in
>> the English FF games.
>

> I like to have a more balanced team, rather than just one or two
> superstars.
>
>>> I also discovered whilst watching the Juventus/Chievo match, that
>>> Buffon is out for about 3 months. So I've had to draft in Dida instead.
>>>
>> Amateur. :p Although I must admmit a couple of my choices didn't play
>> as well, but that's been taken care of.
>

> Amateur? Pfft. I'll have you know, I've been shite at Fantasy Football
> games for years now.

According to the last table I was even worse..;)

Mr. Pink wrote:
>> Amateur? Pfft. I'll have you know, I've been shite at Fantasy Football games for years now.
>>
> According to the last table I was even worse..;)

<shakes fist> You'll never steal my crown!

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:

> > You just have to pick Adriano. It's like picking Henry and Lampard
> > in the English FF games.

> I like to have a more balanced team, rather than just one or two superstars.

Well yes, me too, but sometimes the difference in points scored is so
big that you must pick the superstars.

> Amateur? Pfft. I'll have you know, I've been shite at Fantasy Football
> games for years now.

It'll be a tough battle with Hamish and Pinky for you then. ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Go! Team - Ladyflash
(from: Thunder, Lightning, Strike, 2004.)

Miljenko wrote:
>> I like to have a more balanced team, rather than just one or two superstars.
>>
> Well yes, me too, but sometimes the difference in points scored is so big that you must pick the superstars.

Henry is always first on the team sheet, but if I'd taken Lampard as well I
might have ended up having to pick some Sunderland players.

>> Amateur? Pfft. I'll have you know, I've been shite at Fantasy Football games for years now.
>>
> It'll be a tough battle with Hamish and Pinky for you then. ;-)

If I get my head down and play to the worst of my ability, it won't even be
a fair contest.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:29:04 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >It's a marathon, not a sprint.
>
>> Isn't it nice that he's first in the beginning and in the end he loses
>> ? :)
>
>Actually I was first from the beginning to the end last year in this
>game. :p

But only in this one :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> Isn't it nice that he's first in the beginning and in the end he loses
> >> ? :)

> >Actually I was first from the beginning to the end last year in this
> >game. :p

> But only in this one :)

One more than you. :p

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Mr. Pink wrote:
>
>>> Amateur? Pfft. I'll have you know, I've been shite at Fantasy
>>> Football games for years now.
>>>
>> According to the last table I was even worse..;)
>

> <shakes fist> You'll never steal my crown!

Ok, let`s fight on who`s worst at football then..lol. Should be
interesting.

And I`ve recently lost 7 games in a row with Juventus....in FM..damn!!!

Mr. Pink wrote:
> Ok, let`s fight on who`s worst at football then..lol. Should be interesting.

Southport are 19th in the Conference North *AND* I signed Ruel Fox.

> And I`ve recently lost 7 games in a row with Juventus....in FM..damn!!!

I'd say that beats me hands down, but there's a long way to go in the
season. I can still get sacked from four jobs.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Miljenko wrote:
>
>>> I like to have a more balanced team, rather than just one or two
>>> superstars.
>>>
>> Well yes, me too, but sometimes the difference in points scored is so
>> big that you must pick the superstars.
>

> Henry is always first on the team sheet, but if I'd taken Lampard as
> well I might have ended up having to pick some Sunderland players.
>
>>> Amateur? Pfft. I'll have you know, I've been shite at Fantasy
>>> Football games for years now.
>>>
>> It'll be a tough battle with Hamish and Pinky for you then. ;-)
>

> If I get my head down and play to the worst of my ability, it won't even
> be a fair contest.

HAH..I`ll just get every player from newcastle...

Mr. Pink wrote:
>> If I get my head down and play to the worst of my ability, it won't even be a fair contest.
>>
> HAH..I`ll just get every player from newcastle...

Which takes us full circle back to the Michael Owen debate.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:

> >> I like to have a more balanced team, rather than just one or two superstars.

> > Well yes, me too, but sometimes the difference in points scored is so big
> > that you must pick the superstars.

> Henry is always first on the team sheet, but if I'd taken Lampard as well I
> might have ended up having to pick some Sunderland players.

Lampard scored more points than Henry last season and again started
better this season. And costs a lot less than Henry for some reason.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Go! Team - Huddle Formation
(from: Thunder, Lightning, Strike, 2004.)

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:22:05 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >Actually I was first from the beginning to the end last year in this
>> >game. :p
>
>> But only in this one :)
>
>One more than you. :p

That's not my game :)

-Nick

Miljenko wrote:
> Lampard scored more points than Henry last season and again started better this season. And costs a lot less than Henry for some reason.

Never mind that now. Did you let Dan watch the England match?

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:

> Never mind that now. Did you let Dan watch the England match?

No, I'm not that big a sadist.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Sufjan Stevens - Come on! Feel the Illinoise!
(from: Illinois, 2005.)

Miljenko wrote:
>> Never mind that now. Did you let Dan watch the England match?
>>
> No, I'm not that big a sadist.

It would have been the perfect punishment if he hadn't cleaned your socks
properly.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> skrev i en meddelelse
|I remembered. :)
|
| ***
|
| Posts in Aug = 838
| Posters in Aug = 60
| Avg. posts per poster = 13.97
| Avg. posts per day = 27.03
|

| Top 25 posters posted 764 posts (91.17% of all posts)
|
| Top 25 posters:
|
| Pos: Poster: Posts: Avg:
| -------------------------------------------------------------------
| 1. Sunhill + Mr. Pink 102 3.29
| 2. Hamish 91 2.94
| 3. Pete "Old boy" Heslop 74 2.39
| 4. Stephen Weir 66 2.13
| 5. Nick the Greek 60 1.94
| 6. Eduardo Liguori 53 1.71
| 7. Bam-Bam DK 36 1.16
| 8. Hari Seldon 32 1.03
| 9. Mikael Scholer 31 1.00
| 10. Chris F 29 0.94
| 11. Marc Robbins 27 0.87
| 12. Fil Arkonus 23 0.74
| = PivotalG 23 0.74
| 14. GargoyleBG 16 0.52
| = Lars Lauridsen 16 0.52
| 16. Miljenko 14 0.45
| 17. The Wielder of the Scythe 13 0.42
| 18. Dynamic Forward 12 0.39
| 19. MrT 11 0.35
| 20. Qwerty 8 0.26
| 21. Andy 6 0.19
| = Mark Goodge 6 0.19
| 23. *****General 5 0.16
| = Emanuel Ribeiro 5 0.16
| = KerplunKuK 5 0.16
| = homem-da-natureza@hotmail.com 5 0.16
| = richard.rmills@gmail.com 5 0.16
|

| Subjects in Aug = 111 (average of 3.58 new threads a day)
|
| Top 10 threads had 291 posts (34.73% of all posts)
|
| Top 10 subjects:
|
| Pos: Subject: Posts:
| 1. Owen!!!! 62
| 2. OT: Football : Arsenal v Newcastle 37
| 3. I Know The Score game 35
| 4. Denmark 4 - England 1 34
| 5. OT: Football 24
| 6. OT: Today's "Debatable" Red Cards (Prem) 23
| 7. CL Qualifying.... 20
| = I Know The Score matchday 1 table 20
| 9. Funniest name in FM...?? 19
| 10. Prem Fantasy League Matchday 1 with Actim Index bonus 17
| = The New Den 17

| Top 10 thread starters:
|
| Pos: Poster: Threads:
| 1. Hamish 17
| 2. Pete "Old boy" Heslop 9
| 3. Sunhill + Mr. Pink 8
| 4. Hari Seldon 7
| 5. Bam-Bam DK 5
| 6. Eduardo Liguori 4
| = Emanuel Ribeiro 4
| = Nick the Greek 4
| 9. Adey 2
| = Alfie Noakes 2
| = Andy 2
| = Dynamic Forward 2
| = Lars Lauridsen 2
| = Miljenko 2
| = Qwerty 2
| = grimhilda_z@40networks.com 2
| = homem-da-natureza@hotmail.com 2
| = richard.rmills@gmail.com 2
|
| --
| Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]
|
| np: Interpol - Narc (from: Antics, 2004.)

Allright, my first time on the list.
And I've made on both of the lists.
;-)

Bam-Bam DK

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 26 spam-mails.