fs: moppet Leprechaun video game

moppet Leprechaun game
working 100%
monitor needs a horz width coil to be perfect
boards look very clean with no hacks
cp overlay looks fantastic
email for pics and make a fair offer
let me know
jeff
4 answers Last reply
More about moppet leprechaun video game

    $100 plus shipping.LMK

    And I'm guessing that shipping and handling is roughly $5500? Those
    handling fees can kill. ;-)

    --

    Adam
    adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

    "mark" <rcsystms1@aol.com> wrote in message
    > $100 plus shipping.LMK

    lol

    "mark" <rcsystms1@aol.com> wrote in message
    > $100 plus shipping.LMK

    hi
    here is a link to the pics of the game
    also everyone has asked a price
    so i looked at pas ones and am looking to get 1100 obo
    also might just take to auction
    willing to take trades plus or minus cash for 90's pinballs
    game again is located in northern illinois

    http://tinyurl.com/ajmx3

    chips4sle@aol.com wrote:
    > moppet Leprechaun game
    > working 100%
    > monitor needs a horz width coil to be perfect
    > boards look very clean with no hacks
    > cp overlay looks fantastic
    > email for pics and make a fair offer
    > let me know