Anyone in western PA with a cheap 25" or 27" monitor?

Tags:
  • Games
  • Monitors
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
September 22, 2005 4:45:17 AM

Need a monitor (working plz) for a NBA Jam machine I'm doing a conversion
on. Prefer 27" but 25" is more than sufficient as well.

I'm located in Fleetwood, PA. LMK if you can hook a brotha' up with a
deal. 8*)

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder

More about : western cheap monitor

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
September 22, 2005 6:02:39 AM

Chuck Whitby <chuck@toomanygames.com> wrote in

> Need a monitor (working plz) for a NBA Jam machine I'm doing a
> conversion on. Prefer 27" but 25" is more than sufficient as well.
>
> I'm located in Fleetwood, PA. LMK if you can hook a brotha' up with a
> deal. 8*)

And of course by western PA I ment eastern PA...

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder