Anyone in western PA with a cheap 25" or 27" monitor?

Need a monitor (working plz) for a NBA Jam machine I'm doing a conversion
on. Prefer 27" but 25" is more than sufficient as well.

I'm located in Fleetwood, PA. LMK if you can hook a brotha' up with a
deal. 8*)

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder

    Chuck Whitby <chuck@toomanygames.com> wrote in

    > Need a monitor (working plz) for a NBA Jam machine I'm doing a
    > conversion on. Prefer 27" but 25" is more than sufficient as well.
    >
    > I'm located in Fleetwood, PA. LMK if you can hook a brotha' up with a
    > deal. 8*)

    And of course by western PA I ment eastern PA...

    --
    ___
    Chuck Whitby - Founder

Games Monitors Video Games