How do I increase profits?

In CM 01/02 in my 8 years managing Madrid I have won 8 league titles, 8
CLs, 8 Copas del Rey, 8 Spanish Super Cups, 8 Intercontinental Cups,
win the league each year with about 30 points lead etc, etc, etc.

And on many ocasions I get the Santiago Bernabey filled to it's full
capacity but despite all this whenever I ask the board to augment the
stadium they say no despite a 250 million balance and tell me never to
discuss it again.

How can I increase the club's profits if I don't sell players and they
don't let me increase the stadium? Is there money in tours or
friendlies?

André

<homem-da-natureza@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

In CM 01/02 in my 8 years managing Madrid I have won 8 league titles, 8
CLs, 8 Copas del Rey, 8 Spanish Super Cups, 8 Intercontinental Cups,
win the league each year with about 30 points lead etc, etc, etc.

And on many ocasions I get the Santiago Bernabey filled to it's full
capacity but despite all this whenever I ask the board to augment the
stadium they say no despite a 250 million balance and tell me never to
discuss it again.

How can I increase the club's profits if I don't sell players and they
don't let me increase the stadium? Is there money in tours or
friendlies?

André

AFAIK IRRC there are maxima on stadium expansion... Maybe it;s impossible to
expand any further... look at the editor to be sure.

Then again... I thought there was a "-MOVE GROUND" option to move.. But one
of the other fellows in here should fill you in on that one

On the 6 Sep 2005, homem-da-natureza@hotmail.com wrote:

> In CM 01/02 in my 8 years managing Madrid I have won 8 league titles, 8
> CLs, 8 Copas del Rey, 8 Spanish Super Cups, 8 Intercontinental Cups,
> win the league each year with about 30 points lead etc, etc, etc.

Maybe it's time for you to look for a new challenge at another club?

<snip>

> How can I increase the club's profits if I don't sell players and they
> don't let me increase the stadium? Is there money in tours or
> friendlies?

Regardless of what your board and shareholders may think, club profits
exist so that you can invest them in things of practical use to the
team, like buying new players, paying better wages, investing in youth
development, increasing your own salary and building a 1000 foot tall
solid platinum statue of yourself outside the ground.

--
Jades' First Encounters Site - http://www.jades.org/ffe.htm
The best Frontier: First Encounters site on the Web.

nospam@jades.org /is/ a real email address!

On the 6 Sep 2005, "Hari Seldon" <roel.pieper@philips.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Then again... I thought there was a "-MOVE GROUND" option to move.. But one
> of the other fellows in here should fill you in on that one

IIRC, there's no option to build a new ground in 01/02. In FM2005,
short of pre-programed moves entered in the database, I think it's only
available as a Board Request if you're ground-sharing with someone else
and you don't own the ground.