WANTED: Working Space Invaders Monitor Chassis

The post says it all. I need a Wells Gardner model 19v1001 chassis.
E-mail me at reggietaylor@wi.rr.com.

Correct, no tube needed.

I don't even know how much they are worth, really.

I guess I would do $25 each + shipping, each.

-Tim

Send me some offers - I assume the tube is not required? If it is shipping
goes way up

--
Art