511974.MAINSP3ff.msp Help

I updated my computer with Office 2003 and now I am getting an error that
says I am missing a file called 511974.MAINSP3ff.msp. I cannot use all the
functionality of office to include outlook. I tried system restore...
nothing. I tried to uninstall office... nothing. I am still missing this
file 511974.MAINSP3ff.msp. Windows update doesn't work any longer either
and I am afraid I may have to reformat my hard drive. please help.

Tim
1 answer Last reply
More about 511974 mainsp3ff help

    Hi Tim

    Please see if the following helps:

    http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=511974.MAINSP3ff.msp

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "seavger1" <seavger1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I updated my computer with Office 2003 and now I am getting an error that
    > says I am missing a file called 511974.MAINSP3ff.msp. I cannot use all
    > the
    > functionality of office to include outlook. I tried system restore...
    > nothing. I tried to uninstall office... nothing. I am still missing
    > this
    > file 511974.MAINSP3ff.msp. Windows update doesn't work any longer either
    > and I am afraid I may have to reformat my hard drive. please help.
    >
    > Tim

Office Windows XP