"House Rules" arcade sign update?

Perhaps I missed it, but were these sign ever made? I know Chuk was looking
into it, but I never heard if they were available. I'd love to add one of
these to the gameroom.

i think the project suffered from too many options and opinions. chuk
was great to take this on but alas the group could not decide. :(

phil

congrats. i hope the wife and baby are equally well. excite to hear
it is still in the works. i am still on board.

phil

Actually, it is still in the works. My wife had a baby, and I had to forget
about it for a while. I have since submitted a quote for the other 2
pieces. It looks like it is going to be one sided on plexi.