Fido's Merlin GPRS PC-Card on Mac OS X

Has anyone managed to make the Fido GPRS card work on Mac OS X?

I am running OS X 10.4.1 on a PowerBook G4 which has replaced my ThinkPad
T41. The card was actived on that machine using a Windows-only program that
made the connection and reset the network.

Any help would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about fido merlin gprs card

    Bruce Stewart wrote:
    > Has anyone managed to make the Fido GPRS card work on Mac OS X?
    >
    > I am running OS X 10.4.1 on a PowerBook G4 which has replaced my ThinkPad
    > T41. The card was actived on that machine using a Windows-only program that
    > made the connection and reset the network.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    At first, sorry, but no help here. It's more like FYI (for your
    information).

    Best luck with this! I would consider myself lucky if PowerBook does
    "burn" the card.

    Don't you love Apple's Switch program? "6. Built To Go Everywhere" :) By
    the way, I can answer "Yes" to all their questions after "Consider
    this:" with my ThinkPad X31 :) And it will work with Fido's PC Card! ;)

    --
    I don't read my e-mail.

Fido Mac Os Internet Service Providers