  • Mac Os
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
May 31, 2005 11:15:03 AM

Has anyone managed to make the Fido GPRS card work on Mac OS X?

I am running OS X 10.4.1 on a PowerBook G4 which has replaced my ThinkPad
T41. The card was actived on that machine using a Windows-only program that
made the connection and reset the network.

Any help would be appreciated.

More about : fido merlin gprs card mac

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 6:57:07 PM

Bruce Stewart wrote:
> Has anyone managed to make the Fido GPRS card work on Mac OS X?
>
> I am running OS X 10.4.1 on a PowerBook G4 which has replaced my ThinkPad
> T41. The card was actived on that machine using a Windows-only program that
> made the connection and reset the network.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
At first, sorry, but no help here. It's more like FYI (for your
information).

Best luck with this! I would consider myself lucky if PowerBook does
"burn" the card.

Don't you love Apple's Switch program? "6. Built To Go Everywhere" :)  By
the way, I can answer "Yes" to all their questions after "Consider
this:" with my ThinkPad X31 :)  And it will work with Fido's PC Card! ;)

--
I don't read my e-mail.
!