TECH: Ninja Gaiden no sound just buzz missing chip - 000_0..

Bought a pcb from ebay tested and working ...... works great as long
you dont wish to hear sound and you cut speaker wires

I think the reason is a missing a chip on board
either way attached a pic
was wondering if anyone can tell my what the chip is that is missing
so i can try and replace it
If anyone has a dead ninja gaiden board that has the chip I would be
glad to buy the chip and or the board
2 answers Last reply
More about tech ninja gaiden sound buzz missing chip 000_0

    You cant attached .jpg's directly to a usenet post I dont think.. it needs
    to be uuencoded I believe.

    Email me the picture.. I have a working ninja gaiden.. I'll compare them and
    let you know..

    "death69" <death69@cheerful.com> wrote in message
    > Bought a pcb from ebay tested and working ...... works great as long
    > you dont wish to hear sound and you cut speaker wires
    >
    > I think the reason is a missing a chip on board
    > either way attached a pic
    > was wondering if anyone can tell my what the chip is that is missing
    > so i can try and replace it
    > If anyone has a dead ninja gaiden board that has the chip I would be
    > glad to buy the chip and or the board

    was wondering if you got my email

    Posted with NewsLeecher v2.3 Final
    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy