TECH: Ninja Gaiden no sound just buzz missing chip - 000_0..

Last response: in Video Games
September 22, 2005 3:10:30 AM

Bought a pcb from ebay tested and working ...... works great as long
you dont wish to hear sound and you cut speaker wires

I think the reason is a missing a chip on board
either way attached a pic
was wondering if anyone can tell my what the chip is that is missing
so i can try and replace it
If anyone has a dead ninja gaiden board that has the chip I would be
glad to buy the chip and or the board
September 22, 2005 5:04:23 AM

You cant attached .jpg's directly to a usenet post I dont think.. it needs
to be uuencoded I believe.

Email me the picture.. I have a working ninja gaiden.. I'll compare them and
let you know..

"death69" <death69@cheerful.com> wrote in message
> Bought a pcb from ebay tested and working ...... works great as long
> you dont wish to hear sound and you cut speaker wires
>
> I think the reason is a missing a chip on board
> either way attached a pic
> was wondering if anyone can tell my what the chip is that is missing
> so i can try and replace it
> If anyone has a dead ninja gaiden board that has the chip I would be
> glad to buy the chip and or the board

Anonymous
September 24, 2005 5:14:26 AM

was wondering if you got my email