larryc

I have a nice dedicated Pengo available for sale. Game works great and
monitor has a nice picture. The cabinet is in fairly nice shape, with
decent original side art. The control panel was pretty badly dented when I
got it, and I did my best to bang it back into shape, but it still doesn't
look the best. I did put a new repro overlay on it though. I'm asking
$350. The game is located about 10 minutes from the Milwaukee auction site
so if anyone is coming on Saturday they can pick up a hard to find classic
with no Buyer's premium!

Larry C.
Franklin, WI

Larry is a stand up guy. You can be sure his game is as advertised and
he's a great guy to deal with.