How can I restore my acer aspire 5749 to factory settings I have tried to press

Hello,
I have tried to press alt & F10 at the first screen but it still goes to windows- my daughter in stalled windows 7 professional and it has managed to wipe internet connection off and all the acer erecovery management and everything acer from the computer I need to reset it to factory setting
2 answers Last reply
More about restore acer aspire 5749 factory settings press
  1. Andrea_07 said:
    Hello,
    I have tried to press alt & F10 at the first screen but it still goes to windows- my daughter in stalled windows 7 professional and it has managed to wipe internet connection off and all the acer erecovery management and everything acer from the computer I need to reset it to factory setting

I had the same issue with my Acer laptop. So as soon as I rebooted I continued to press F10 and that got me to the default restore to factory screen. I also used Alt + F10 and it worked also. It can be tricky to get it to work using the Alt + F10 or just F10 method but if you do not have the restore disks that is the only way I know how. So try just F10 and see if that works.
  2. Also make sure you try and press the F10 button repeatedly as soon as the laptop boots up from restart.
Ask a new question

Read More

Acer Aspire Factory Restore Laptops