FS: Return of the Jedi - Largo Florida $450

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have a nice Retturn of the Jedi machine with new repo side art.
Monitor works but needs cap kit. Game and controller work great. $450
firm.

Also selling...

Stargate pin - $1100
Starship Troopers pin - $1300

Thanks,
Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Nice prices...

Good luck.

Gil

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

The pins have a deposit on them. The Jedi is still available.

Thanks,
Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

You helped me fix it. That game drove me crazy and it was the big blue
the whole time. Thanks again for that.

Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I've seen Todd's Jedi. I looks really nice. If only I had room.

Mark Hooks

"Studiobassist" <studiobassist@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The pins have a deposit on them. The Jedi is still available.
>
> Thanks,
> Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Don't mention it. I still owe you some vector repair though.

Mark

> You helped me fix it. That game drove me crazy and it was the big blue
> the whole time. Thanks again for that.
>
> Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Pins are gone. The Return of the Jedi is still available. Price
lowered, $400. Works all the way just needs a cap kit.

Todd