1. Intro
2. Detroit Rock city (Tekrø and Harnell)
3. I was made for loving you (WigWam med Bruce Kulick)
4. Sure now something (espen lind)
5. Crazy Crazy Nights (Kurt nilsen)
6. Getaway (carburetors)
7. I just wanna (Kissettes)
8. Beth (stage dolls)
9. Parasite (span)
10. Uh! All night (Diabla)
11. She (Unmasked)
12. Shout it out loud (surferosa)
13. Mr. Blackwell (Lost at Last)
14. I love it loud (Kvikksølvguttene; Diesel Dahl og Asgeir...og Øien)
15. God of thunder (shirleys temple)
16. Tomorrow (the 3856)
17. Strange Ways (Ulver)
18. C`mon and love me (Smalltown Rockets)
19. The magic kiss medley (satin)
20. Rock`n roll all nite (erlend and steinjo)

PINK!!!!

I need some Data on Michael Kleppe Jamtfall

I know he's a "Striker" but he's not in the game, so i need to make him, so
to make him like his real life i need a little data on him? can you help.

All i know is he was born 24.03.1987 and is the son of one of your
coaches? (i assume as a coach at Rosenborg is called Jamtfall)

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

Mr. Pink wrote:
> 1. Intro
> 2. Detroit Rock city (Tekrø and Harnell)
> 3. I was made for loving you (WigWam med Bruce Kulick)
> 4. Sure now something (espen lind)
> 5. Crazy Crazy Nights (Kurt nilsen)
> 6. Getaway (carburetors)
> 7. I just wanna (Kissettes)
> 8. Beth (stage dolls)
> 9. Parasite (span)
> 10. Uh! All night (Diabla)
> 11. She (Unmasked)
> 12. Shout it out loud (surferosa)
> 13. Mr. Blackwell (Lost at Last)
> 14. I love it loud (Kvikksølvguttene; Diesel Dahl og Asgeir...og Øien)
> 15. God of thunder (shirleys temple)
> 16. Tomorrow (the 3856)
> 17. Strange Ways (Ulver)
> 18. C`mon and love me (Smalltown Rockets)
> 19. The magic kiss medley (satin)
> 20. Rock`n roll all nite (erlend and steinjo)

Somehow this ended up in the wrong newsgroup...damn

Sorry folks.

Pink

Mr. Pink wrote:

> > 3. I was made for loving you (WigWam med Bruce Kulick)

> Somehow this ended up in the wrong newsgroup...damn
> Sorry folks.

Oi! This will never be the wrong newsgroup for WigWam!

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Go! Team - Huddle Formation
(from: Thunder, Lightning, Strike, 2004.)

Miljenko wrote:
> Mr. Pink wrote:
>

>>>3. I was made for loving you (WigWam med Bruce Kulick)
>

>>Somehow this ended up in the wrong newsgroup...damn
>>Sorry folks.
>

> Oi! This will never be the wrong newsgroup for WigWam!

He he, ok, they and other artist have done a Kiss Tribute Album. WigWam
do "I was made for loving you" along with Bruce kulick (ex. Kiss).

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:

> PINK!!!!
>
> I need some Data on Michael Kleppe Jamtfall
>
> I know he's a "Striker" but he's not in the game, so i need to make him, so
> to make him like his real life i need a little data on him? can you help.
>
> All i know is he was born 24.03.1987 and is the son of one of your
> coaches? (i assume as a coach at Rosenborg is called Jamtfall)

Yes, son of Jørn Jamtfall. He`s a AML/AMR... Young promising player who
have gotten a few minutes in some pre-season games. I`m not sure about
this player but I think he`s a decent talent.

"Mr. Pink" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in message
> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>
>> PINK!!!!
>>
>> I need some Data on Michael Kleppe Jamtfall
>>
>> I know he's a "Striker" but he's not in the game, so i need to make him,
>> so to make him like his real life i need a little data on him? can you
>> help.
>>
>> All i know is he was born 24.03.1987 and is the son of one of your
>> coaches? (i assume as a coach at Rosenborg is called Jamtfall)
>>

> Yes, son of Jørn Jamtfall. He`s a AML/AMR... Young promising player who
> have gotten a few minutes in some pre-season games. I`m not sure about
> this player but I think he`s a decent talent.

I put him as 90 current and -7 potential so he will probably be "decent" in
future.

Changed him from FC to AML/R

--

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 21:10:29 +0200, "Mr. Pink" <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
wrote:

>Miljenko wrote:

>>>Somehow this ended up in the wrong newsgroup...damn
>>>Sorry folks.
>>

>> Oi! This will never be the wrong newsgroup for WigWam!
>>

>He he, ok, they and other artist have done a Kiss Tribute Album. WigWam
>do "I was made for loving you" along with Bruce kulick (ex. Kiss).

I'll download that :) Wig Wam rule.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 21:10:29 +0200, "Mr. Pink" <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
> wrote:
>

>>Miljenko wrote:

>>>Oi! This will never be the wrong newsgroup for WigWam!
>>>

>>He he, ok, they and other artist have done a Kiss Tribute Album. WigWam
>>do "I was made for loving you" along with Bruce kulick (ex. Kiss).
>

> I'll download that :) Wig Wam rule.
>
> -Nick

If you can find it..

"Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> skrev i en meddelelse
| 1. Intro
| 2. Detroit Rock city (Tekrø and Harnell)
| 3. I was made for loving you (WigWam med Bruce Kulick)
| 4. Sure now something (espen lind)
| 5. Crazy Crazy Nights (Kurt nilsen)
| 6. Getaway (carburetors)
| 7. I just wanna (Kissettes)
| 8. Beth (stage dolls)
| 9. Parasite (span)
| 10. Uh! All night (Diabla)
| 11. She (Unmasked)
| 12. Shout it out loud (surferosa)
| 13. Mr. Blackwell (Lost at Last)
| 14. I love it loud (Kvikksølvguttene; Diesel Dahl og Asgeir...og Øien)
| 15. God of thunder (shirleys temple)
| 16. Tomorrow (the 3856)
| 17. Strange Ways (Ulver)
| 18. C`mon and love me (Smalltown Rockets)
| 19. The magic kiss medley (satin)
| 20. Rock`n roll all nite (erlend and steinjo)

Is Kiss' n the name of the album?

Bam-Bam DK

Bam-Bam DK wrote:
> "Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> | 1. Intro
> | 2. Detroit Rock city (Tekrø and Harnell)
> | 3. I was made for loving you (WigWam med Bruce Kulick)
> | 4. Sure now something (espen lind)
> | 5. Crazy Crazy Nights (Kurt nilsen)
> | 6. Getaway (carburetors)
> | 7. I just wanna (Kissettes)
> | 8. Beth (stage dolls)
> | 9. Parasite (span)
> | 10. Uh! All night (Diabla)
> | 11. She (Unmasked)
> | 12. Shout it out loud (surferosa)
> | 13. Mr. Blackwell (Lost at Last)
> | 14. I love it loud (Kvikksølvguttene; Diesel Dahl og Asgeir...og Øien)
> | 15. God of thunder (shirleys temple)
> | 16. Tomorrow (the 3856)
> | 17. Strange Ways (Ulver)
> | 18. C`mon and love me (Smalltown Rockets)
> | 19. The magic kiss medley (satin)
> | 20. Rock`n roll all nite (erlend and steinjo)
>
> Is Kiss' n the name of the album?
>
> Bam-Bam DK

No, "Gods of thunder" is the name of the record.

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:56:55 +0200, "Mr. Pink"
<TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 21:10:29 +0200, "Mr. Pink" <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
>> wrote:

>>>He he, ok, they and other artist have done a Kiss Tribute Album. WigWam
>>>do "I was made for loving you" along with Bruce kulick (ex. Kiss).
>>

>> I'll download that :) Wig Wam rule.
>>
>> -Nick
>
>If you can find it..

I'll try tomorrow that I'll have absolutely nothing to do at work.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> I'll download that :) Wig Wam rule.

> >If you can find it..

> I'll try tomorrow that I'll have absolutely nothing to do at work.

Just like today then, eh? ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Bloc Party - Banquet (Phones Disco Edit)
(from: Silent Alarm Remixed, 2005.)

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 23:10:51 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >If you can find it..
>
>> I'll try tomorrow that I'll have absolutely nothing to do at work.
>
>Just like today then, eh? ;-)

Today...ermmm I mean yesterday I left from work at 21:00 :-(

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> I'll try tomorrow that I'll have absolutely nothing to do at work.

> >Just like today then, eh? ;-)

> Today...ermmm I mean yesterday I left from work at 21:00 :-(

It's horrible when pr0n downloads that slowly, isn't it? :p

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Architecture in Helsinki - It's Almost a Trap
(from: Fingers Crossed, 2004.)

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 09:21:30 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >Just like today then, eh? ;-)
>
>> Today...ermmm I mean yesterday I left from work at 21:00 :-(
>
>It's horrible when pr0n downloads that slowly, isn't it? :p

No, because you find it next morning waiting for you :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 09:21:30 +0200, Miljenko
> <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>>>Today...ermmm I mean yesterday I left from work at 21:00 :-(
>>
>>It's horrible when pr0n downloads that slowly, isn't it? :p
>

> No, because you find it next morning waiting for you :)
>
> -Nick

From what I`ve seen nobody does ANYTHING at crete.....but sending me
pictures of lovely greek girls...Nooooo, you can`t find the time to do that.