Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

After SP2 my printer will not work. It is turned on and shows ready on the
control panel. but when I click print nothing happens. I also noticed it is
no longer listed on my programs. Do I need to reinstall it?

Try removing it, then goto your manufacturer's website and download the
latest version of the printer drivers.

Then install the latest version.

That should fix (and hopefully) improve your printing performance.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

"Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After SP2 my printer will not work. It is turned on and shows ready on the
> control panel. but when I click print nothing happens. I also noticed it
> is
> no longer listed on my programs. Do I need to reinstall it?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I did what you said, but the download doesn't show up. There is nothing on my
programs. The printer does show up on the control panel but my printer still
does not work. I feel like I've been around and back today trying to fix
this. I'm very new at this and it's very confusing.

Thanks,
Jerry