installing turtle beach riviera

Can someone please help me. I've been trying to install turtle beach riviera
sound card, but I get an error in the middle of the installation. The sound
card is installed, I just need to install the drivers for it, which it won't
allow me to do.

Thanks for any help I get,
1 answer Last reply
More about installing turtle beach riviera

    Assuming you are using the "Update driver" feature in Dev Mgr, and that the drivers are identified as compatible with XP, it's most
    likely to be a corrupt copy of the driver setup files.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "lainey" <lainey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:837BF989-8CD2-45D8-98E2-DC277AC1DA0E@microsoft.com...
    > Can someone please help me. I've been trying to install turtle beach riviera
    > sound card, but I get an error in the middle of the installation. The sound
    > card is installed, I just need to install the drivers for it, which it won't
    > allow me to do.
    >
    > Thanks for any help I get,

Microsoft Windows XP