installing turtle beach riviera

July 4, 2005 2:35:03 PM

Can someone please help me. I've been trying to install turtle beach riviera
sound card, but I get an error in the middle of the installation. The sound
card is installed, I just need to install the drivers for it, which it won't
allow me to do.

Thanks for any help I get,
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 9:32:12 AM

Assuming you are using the "Update driver" feature in Dev Mgr, and that the drivers are identified as compatible with XP, it's most
likely to be a corrupt copy of the driver setup files.

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!