Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

Hi,

How can I send or copy my Email files to a CD?

Thanks, Joan

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

Joan and Alan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I send or copy my Email files to a CD?
>
> Thanks, Joan

You could simply drag and drop/copy the emails from the folder where they
are located in Outlook Express to a folder in Windows Explorer and then burn
that folder to a CD-R.

You could also use a program like DBXtract to extract the emails from the
..dbx file where they are located to another folder and burn that folder to a
CD-R.

DBXtract:
http://www.oehelp.com/DBXtract/Default.aspx

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

http://www.dts-l.org/

Joan and Alan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I send or copy my Email files to a CD?
>
> Thanks, Joan

In Mozilla Foxfire,
FILE
SEND TO
FILES
SAVE IN CD

Clicking on the .eml on the CD takes you to OE and
displays it just fine.

Gordon

"Joan and Alan" <jraynes@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> How can I send or copy my Email files to a CD?
>
> Thanks, Joan

Backup and Restore OE

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm