Photo Editor only runs maximized

July 4, 2005 4:31:01 PM

how do i get photo editor to run in a window. now it only rush maximized.
if i hit the "square" it minimizes and minimize also minimizes. it is like
the window is off the screen or something.
win Xp sp2
office2000
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 9:48:41 AM

When minimized, click 'restore' on the rightclick menu.
Then press 'Alt-Space'
Then 'm'
Then "uparrow'
Then move your mouse, and click

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7116B2F-8AE7-4BC0-BBF2-B09FA0BBC0EC@microsoft.com...
> how do i get photo editor to run in a window. now it only rush maximized.
> if i hit the "square" it minimizes and minimize also minimizes. it is like
> the window is off the screen or something.
> win Xp sp2
> office2000
July 5, 2005 10:16:05 AM

ok i did that. the "move" arrow came up. then i clicked somewhere and the
arrow went away. still can only run maximized

"Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

> When minimized, click 'restore' on the rightclick menu.
> Then press 'Alt-Space'
> Then 'm'
> Then "uparrow'
> Then move your mouse, and click
>
> --
> Mark L. Ferguson
> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7116B2F-8AE7-4BC0-BBF2-B09FA0BBC0EC@microsoft.com...
> > how do i get photo editor to run in a window. now it only rush maximized.
> > if i hit the "square" it minimizes and minimize also minimizes. it is like
> > the window is off the screen or something.
> > win Xp sp2
> > office2000

July 5, 2005 6:04:31 PM

Delete all your temp files, all of them including here C:\Documents and
Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Temp. Launch Photo editor by clicking
on a picture. If it opens maximized then hold down the shift key then close
it using the X. If it opens minimized then right click on it, maximize it
then close it while holding down the shift key.

> ok i did that. the "move" arrow came up. then i clicked somewhere and
> the
> arrow went away. still can only run maximized
>
> "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:
>
>> When minimized, click 'restore' on the rightclick menu.
>> Then press 'Alt-Space'
>> Then 'm'
>> Then "uparrow'
>> Then move your mouse, and click
>>
>> --
>> Mark L. Ferguson
>> FAQ for Windows Antispy
>> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > how do i get photo editor to run in a window. now it only rush
>> > maximized.
>> > if i hit the "square" it minimizes and minimize also minimizes. it is
>> > like
>> > the window is off the screen or something.
>> > win Xp sp2
>> > office2000

August 1, 2005 11:18:04 PM

i tried that but it does not help. does anybody else have any ideas?

"pcbutts1" wrote:

> Delete all your temp files, all of them including here C:\Documents and
> Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Temp. Launch Photo editor by clicking
> on a picture. If it opens maximized then hold down the shift key then close
> it using the X. If it opens minimized then right click on it, maximize it
> then close it while holding down the shift key.

> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > ok i did that. the "move" arrow came up. then i clicked somewhere and
> > the
> > arrow went away. still can only run maximized
> >
> > "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:
> >
> >> When minimized, click 'restore' on the rightclick menu.
> >> Then press 'Alt-Space'
> >> Then 'm'
> >> Then "uparrow'
> >> Then move your mouse, and click
> >>
> >> --
> >> Mark L. Ferguson
> >> FAQ for Windows Antispy
> >> http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
> >> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
August 2, 2005 2:33:40 AM

The window has been adjusted to a large size - not maximized. Grab a corner
and drag it to a smaller size.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner
"If you knew as much as you think you know,

>i tried that but it does not help. does anybody else have any ideas?
>
> "pcbutts1" wrote:
>
>> Delete all your temp files, all of them including here C:\Documents and
>> Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Temp. Launch Photo editor by
>> clicking
>> on a picture. If it opens maximized then hold down the shift key then
>> close
>> it using the X. If it opens minimized then right click on it, maximize it
>> then close it while holding down the shift key.
>>
>> --

>> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > ok i did that. the "move" arrow came up. then i clicked somewhere and
>> > the
>> > arrow went away. still can only run maximized

August 3, 2005 10:38:11 AM

no it's maximized and when i try click on the box to make it run in a window
it disappears. cant grab the corner when its maximized.

"Richard Urban [MVP]" wrote:

> The window has been adjusted to a large size - not maximized. Grab a corner
> and drag it to a smaller size.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Richard Urban
> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> Quote from: George Ankner
> "If you knew as much as you think you know,
>
> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >i tried that but it does not help. does anybody else have any ideas?
> >
> > "pcbutts1" wrote:
> >
> >> Delete all your temp files, all of them including here C:\Documents and
> >> Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Temp. Launch Photo editor by
> >> clicking
> >> on a picture. If it opens maximized then hold down the shift key then
> >> close
> >> it using the X. If it opens minimized then right click on it, maximize it
> >> then close it while holding down the shift key.
> >>
> >> --
> >>

> >> The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
> >> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.
> >> See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
> >> Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
> >>

> >> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 2:27:01 PM

When it disappears, press Alt-Spacebar, then m, then an arrow key, then click the mouse.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6540F7EB-4D88-4F40-BB32-82870389947E@microsoft.com...
> no it's maximized and when i try click on the box to make it run in a window
> it disappears. cant grab the corner when its maximized.
>
> "Richard Urban [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> The window has been adjusted to a large size - not maximized. Grab a corner
>> and drag it to a smaller size.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Richard Urban
>> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>> Quote from: George Ankner
>> "If you knew as much as you think you know,
>> You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew!"
>>
>> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >i tried that but it does not help. does anybody else have any ideas?

August 4, 2005 9:56:43 AM

ok that works. thank you mark

!