Photo Editor only runs maximized

how do i get photo editor to run in a window. now it only rush maximized.
if i hit the "square" it minimizes and minimize also minimizes. it is like
the window is off the screen or something.
win Xp sp2
office2000
8 answers Last reply
More about photo editor runs maximized

    When minimized, click 'restore' on the rightclick menu.
    Then press 'Alt-Space'
    Then 'm'
    Then "uparrow'
    Then move your mouse, and click

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7116B2F-8AE7-4BC0-BBF2-B09FA0BBC0EC@microsoft.com...
    > how do i get photo editor to run in a window. now it only rush maximized.
    > if i hit the "square" it minimizes and minimize also minimizes. it is like
    > the window is off the screen or something.
    > win Xp sp2
    > office2000

    ok i did that. the "move" arrow came up. then i clicked somewhere and the
    arrow went away. still can only run maximized

    "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

    > When minimized, click 'restore' on the rightclick menu.
    > Then press 'Alt-Space'
    > Then 'm'
    > Then "uparrow'
    > Then move your mouse, and click
    >
    > --
    > Mark L. Ferguson
    > "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7116B2F-8AE7-4BC0-BBF2-B09FA0BBC0EC@microsoft.com...
    > > how do i get photo editor to run in a window. now it only rush maximized.
    > > if i hit the "square" it minimizes and minimize also minimizes. it is like
    > > the window is off the screen or something.
    > > win Xp sp2
    > > office2000

    Delete all your temp files, all of them including here C:\Documents and
    Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Temp. Launch Photo editor by clicking
    on a picture. If it opens maximized then hold down the shift key then close
    it using the X. If it opens minimized then right click on it, maximize it
    then close it while holding down the shift key.

    > ok i did that. the "move" arrow came up. then i clicked somewhere and
    > the
    > arrow went away. still can only run maximized
    >
    > "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:
    >
    >> When minimized, click 'restore' on the rightclick menu.
    >> Then press 'Alt-Space'
    >> Then 'm'
    >> Then "uparrow'
    >> Then move your mouse, and click
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mark L. Ferguson
    >> FAQ for Windows Antispy
    >> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > how do i get photo editor to run in a window. now it only rush
    >> > maximized.
    >> > if i hit the "square" it minimizes and minimize also minimizes. it is
    >> > like
    >> > the window is off the screen or something.
    >> > win Xp sp2
    >> > office2000

    i tried that but it does not help. does anybody else have any ideas?

    "pcbutts1" wrote:

    > Delete all your temp files, all of them including here C:\Documents and
    > Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Temp. Launch Photo editor by clicking
    > on a picture. If it opens maximized then hold down the shift key then close
    > it using the X. If it opens minimized then right click on it, maximize it
    > then close it while holding down the shift key.

    > "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > ok i did that. the "move" arrow came up. then i clicked somewhere and
    > > the
    > > arrow went away. still can only run maximized
    > >
    > > "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:
    > >
    > >> When minimized, click 'restore' on the rightclick menu.
    > >> Then press 'Alt-Space'
    > >> Then 'm'
    > >> Then "uparrow'
    > >> Then move your mouse, and click
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Mark L. Ferguson
    > >> FAQ for Windows Antispy
    > >> http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
    > >> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    The window has been adjusted to a large size - not maximized. Grab a corner
    and drag it to a smaller size.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban
    Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

    Quote from: George Ankner
    "If you knew as much as you think you know,

    >i tried that but it does not help. does anybody else have any ideas?
    >
    > "pcbutts1" wrote:
    >
    >> Delete all your temp files, all of them including here C:\Documents and
    >> Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Temp. Launch Photo editor by
    >> clicking
    >> on a picture. If it opens maximized then hold down the shift key then
    >> close
    >> it using the X. If it opens minimized then right click on it, maximize it
    >> then close it while holding down the shift key.
    >>
    >> --

    >> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > ok i did that. the "move" arrow came up. then i clicked somewhere and
    >> > the
    >> > arrow went away. still can only run maximized

    no it's maximized and when i try click on the box to make it run in a window
    it disappears. cant grab the corner when its maximized.

    "Richard Urban [MVP]" wrote:

    > The window has been adjusted to a large size - not maximized. Grab a corner
    > and drag it to a smaller size.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Richard Urban
    > Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
    >
    > Quote from: George Ankner
    > "If you knew as much as you think you know,
    >
    > "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >i tried that but it does not help. does anybody else have any ideas?
    > >
    > > "pcbutts1" wrote:
    > >
    > >> Delete all your temp files, all of them including here C:\Documents and
    > >> Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Temp. Launch Photo editor by
    > >> clicking
    > >> on a picture. If it opens maximized then hold down the shift key then
    > >> close
    > >> it using the X. If it opens minimized then right click on it, maximize it
    > >> then close it while holding down the shift key.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >>

    > >> The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
    > >> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.
    > >> See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
    > >> Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
    > >>

    > >> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    When it disappears, press Alt-Spacebar, then m, then an arrow key, then click the mouse.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6540F7EB-4D88-4F40-BB32-82870389947E@microsoft.com...
    > no it's maximized and when i try click on the box to make it run in a window
    > it disappears. cant grab the corner when its maximized.
    >
    > "Richard Urban [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> The window has been adjusted to a large size - not maximized. Grab a corner
    >> and drag it to a smaller size.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Richard Urban
    >> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>
    >> Quote from: George Ankner
    >> "If you knew as much as you think you know,
    >> You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew!"
    >>
    >> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >i tried that but it does not help. does anybody else have any ideas?

    ok that works. thank you mark

    "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

    > When it disappears, press Alt-Spacebar, then m, then an arrow key, then click the mouse.
    >
    > --
    > Mark L. Ferguson
    > "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6540F7EB-4D88-4F40-BB32-82870389947E@microsoft.com...
    > > no it's maximized and when i try click on the box to make it run in a window
    > > it disappears. cant grab the corner when its maximized.
    > >
    > > "Richard Urban [MVP]" wrote:
    > >
    > >> The window has been adjusted to a large size - not maximized. Grab a corner
    > >> and drag it to a smaller size.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Regards,
    > >>
    > >> Richard Urban
    > >> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
    > >>
    > >> Quote from: George Ankner
    > >> "If you knew as much as you think you know,
    > >> You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew!"
    > >>
    > >> "j" <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Photo Support Microsoft Windows XP