SCRAMBLE Pwr supply Schematics needed

Hi i have a wanky power supply in my scramble cab and have to replace it ,
if anyone has the schematics for hooking up a (Chuck Tao i think) pwr supply
i would be grateful.
thanks
danno

Have you tried arcadehelp.com and atarijeff.com yet?

i tried both , no luck , but thanks for the quick response!
Danno

"Ken Layton" <KLayton888@aol.com> wrote in message
> Have you tried arcadehelp.com and atarijeff.com yet?

Try www.arcadehelp.com/spies/dvd2/PDF Arcade Manuals and
Schematic/Scramble.pdf

Are you looking for the cabinet schems or the chuck tao stuff?
Here is a link for the scramble machine with the cabinet trans schems
www.crazykong.com/manuals/manuals%20r-z/

Rick