I hope SI are going to up the level of the Scotland national team for
FM2006... 2-0 cruising it against Norway... decent draw with Italy
when we really should have beaten them on Saturday.

Bring on the England!!!!

mark

Græme <shark@pool.com> wrote in news:i1auh158rbcet3fnsbn0en5bst8cmd0oeb@
4ax.com:

> I hope SI are going to up the level of the Scotland national team for
> FM2006...

I think that is wishful thinking. I think there is an inbuilt bias towards
the english teams\nations. I remember once I got Scotland to the final of the
world cup. Despite beating the likes of Italy & spain on the way I got
absolutely slaughtered by, you guessed it, England 5-0 in the final.

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 18:24:05 GMT, Mark <me@somewherenear.com>
schreibt:

>> I hope SI are going to up the level of the Scotland national team for
>> FM2006...
>
>I think that is wishful thinking. I think there is an inbuilt bias towards
>the english teams\nations. I remember once I got Scotland to the final of the
>world cup. Despite beating the likes of Italy & spain on the way I got
>absolutely slaughtered by, you guessed it, England 5-0 in the final.

Well the in-game over-rating of the English side is another issue
which must be addressed now ;-)

GETITRIGHTUPYE!

Græme wrote:
> I hope SI are going to up the level of the Scotland national team for
> FM2006... 2-0 cruising it against Norway... decent draw with Italy
> when we really should have beaten them on Saturday.
>
> Bring on the England!!!!

Yes, scotland was a changed team. Very fun to watch. The game ended 2-1
though..