WTB: NOS Centipede Cocktail CPO

I have only 1 repro from arcade graphics but it's twin fit the game
perfectly.
$20.00 shipped.

"xyvectorguy" <toadycody@hotmail.com> wrote in

I have a bunch of Centipede Cocktail parts I have been meaning to list on
ebay. I have a wiring harness, all repro art including underlay for the
glass and CP overlays. I have two control panels and some other stuff I
think. Let me know if you are interested.

Jay
maps@leagh.com