FS: Marquees, mint pac bezel, Q bert main PCB.

I currently have the following for sale.

Q bert main PCB. When tested this comes up and everything appears fine in
attract mode. It says there are three credits on the game and to press the 1
or 2 player start button to start a game. Pressing the start buttons does
not start a game. I have done no cleaning of chips or swapping of anything
as I dont care to mess with it. PCB is extremely clean with a mint edge
connector. This is probably a very easy fix for someone.

$40 shipped

Mint original glass Pac Man bezel for a full size upright. This is in
excellent/mint condition. NO flaking of the glass, NO water damage and NO
scratches. If you really want to be anal about it there are a couple of
pencil head size nicks in the very bottom of the bezel in the very bottom of
the black. You dont even see these when it is mounted on the game and the
control panel on it. These really arent even worth mentioning but I feel
like I should anyways. You would not be dissapointed in this.

Two bits sells glass repros for $140 plus shipping.

$70 shipped.

Marquees:

Shipping on each of these are $6. So, add $6 on top of the price for
shipping. Add $1 for each additional marquee.

- Atari Lunar Lander. 7/10. Has a number of scratches on the back and it
would probably only be good for a wall mounting. $30

- Nintendo Radarscope. 9/10. Backside is mint, the front has a couple of
scratches on it. Looks excellent backlit. $20

- Atari Asteroids. 9/10. back has a couple of pinhole nicks but the marquee
is still excellent. Looks excellent backlit. $25

- SEGA Space Fury. 9.5/10. Excellent marquee with maybe a couple of pinhole
nicks. Looks excellent backlit. $30

- STERN Berzerk. 8/10. Nice with a few nicks here and there. $15

As usual, I will take Pay Pal but only with buyers that have a confirmed
address and only with buyers that have a good rep on the group. All shipping
is insured and is for the continental U.S. ONLY. I do not want to ship this
stuff internationally. I will also take money orders.

Thanks.

Ken.

Pac bezel is sold.

Ken.

"Ken Adkins" <highoctanegamer@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I currently have the following for sale.
>
> Q bert main PCB. When tested this comes up and everything appears fine in
> attract mode. It says there are three credits on the game and to press the
1
> or 2 player start button to start a game. Pressing the start buttons does
> not start a game. I have done no cleaning of chips or swapping of anything
> as I dont care to mess with it. PCB is extremely clean with a mint edge
> connector. This is probably a very easy fix for someone.
>
> $40 shipped
>

> Mint original glass Pac Man bezel for a full size upright. This is in
> excellent/mint condition. NO flaking of the glass, NO water damage and NO
> scratches. If you really want to be anal about it there are a couple of
> pencil head size nicks in the very bottom of the bezel in the very bottom
of
> the black. You dont even see these when it is mounted on the game and the
> control panel on it. These really arent even worth mentioning but I feel
> like I should anyways. You would not be dissapointed in this.
>
> Two bits sells glass repros for $140 plus shipping.
>
> $70 shipped.
>

> Marquees:
>
> Shipping on each of these are $6. So, add $6 on top of the price for
> shipping. Add $1 for each additional marquee.
>
> - Atari Lunar Lander. 7/10. Has a number of scratches on the back and it
> would probably only be good for a wall mounting. $30
>
> - Nintendo Radarscope. 9/10. Backside is mint, the front has a couple of
> scratches on it. Looks excellent backlit. $20
>
> - Atari Asteroids. 9/10. back has a couple of pinhole nicks but the
marquee
> is still excellent. Looks excellent backlit. $25
>
> - SEGA Space Fury. 9.5/10. Excellent marquee with maybe a couple of
pinhole
> nicks. Looks excellent backlit. $30
>
> - STERN Berzerk. 8/10. Nice with a few nicks here and there. $15
>

> As usual, I will take Pay Pal but only with buyers that have a confirmed
> address and only with buyers that have a good rep on the group. All
shipping
> is insured and is for the continental U.S. ONLY. I do not want to ship
this
> stuff internationally. I will also take money orders.
>

> Thanks.
>
> Ken.

Q*bert PCB looks to be sold as well.