Error Code 0x80200010 when installing updates

July 4, 2005 11:42:32 PM

Hi

I am unable to install any windows xp updates.

I was able to do this before and this problem is only recent. All
updates fail to install and when I check the history they all have
error code 0x80200010.

I have tried closing the firewall to see if that helped, but to no
avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hugh