my video files separated into images and audio how can I m..

July 4, 2005 11:42:58 PM

Had computers problems couldn't get into my computer. brought it down to
locate internet provider, they got me in. When I got home my creativeweb
cam (PC Cam Center) Video files all changed. Now they are images (misosoft
photo editor) and audio (Windows) media player files. my internet provide
had no answers for me.
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 9:53:51 AM

You have lost the 'file association' between the filetype of those files, and the cam software.

start/run, type:

HH ms-its:%windir%\Help\filefold.chm::/windows_fcab_program_opens_file.htm

--
Mark L. Ferguson