my video files separated into images and audio how can I m..

Had computers problems couldn't get into my computer. brought it down to
locate internet provider, they got me in. When I got home my creativeweb
cam (PC Cam Center) Video files all changed. Now they are images (misosoft
photo editor) and audio (Windows) media player files. my internet provide
had no answers for me.
1 answer Last reply
More about video files separated images audio

    You have lost the 'file association' between the filetype of those files, and the cam software.

    start/run, type:

    HH ms-its:%windir%\Help\filefold.chm::/windows_fcab_program_opens_file.htm

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Debra J. Smith" <debraj@xpressamerica.net> wrote in message news:ON%23dcTPgFHA.3204@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    > Had computers problems couldn't get into my computer. brought it down to locate internet provider, they got me in. When I got
    > home my creativeweb cam (PC Cam Center) Video files all changed. Now they are images (misosoft photo editor) and audio
    > (Windows) media player files. my internet provide had no answers for me.

Video Internet Windows XP