TECH: Jr. Pac-Man ROM's...which ones to use

I have a Jr. Pac-Man that is missing all ROM's and Z80, except for the
smaller (hard to source) chips. I would like to re-populate this board
in order to troubleshoot it further.

Which EEPROM chips does this board use (this is a conversion board,
looks similar to Pac but without the heatsink). I have 2532's and
2732's.

Which should be the default buffer value in my EEPROM programmer...00h
or FFh?

Thanks in advance!

David

Looks like this board fits 2764's.....so I'm going to try these.