"Fun" ebay user lost everything

I guess he won't have anything to shill bid for a while.

Mike

davepaiste@aol.com wrote:
> Rita wiped him out

2 problems with this story:
1) He is in Mesquite Tx, right outside of Dallas. (I've been there)
2) Houston received little damage from the hurricane since it turned
north and, as I type, is making landfall at the TX/LA border. This puts
Houston on the weak side of the storm. (East side of a hurricane and
the eye wall are the bad parts)
RSDA

um.. how isn't his stuff ALL IN DALLAS?

Shatter Proof wrote:
> um.. how isn't his stuff ALL IN DALLAS?

I was wondering the same thing... Dallas is pretty far from Houston.

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
directly!

davepaiste@aol.com wrote:
> Rita wiped him out

He appears to be selling a "hurricane pinball" Item number: 6209355764
--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk www.ebayfaq.co.uk

Hi,

To the poster who started this thread..........WTF are you talking about
dipshit!!!

Mark Capps

Dr Zoidberg wrote:
> davepaiste@aol.com wrote:
>
>>Rita wiped him out
>

> He appears to be selling a "hurricane pinball" Item number: 6209355764

Umm.. let me make a small observation here.. He sells Pinballs.
Pinballs are up on legs. A flood would have to be pretty bad to get up
past the legs don't you think?? Unless you think he is on the coast
and the winds flattened his building? Ok, so he has the slot machines
too.. but I would think he would have them stacked on a pallet rack or
something?

Besides, even if he is a scammer, why would you guys be happy to see
all those games destroyed? Now if something fell on him Wizard of Oz
style, great.. but I think it would be a shame for all those innocent
games to get ruined regardless of who owns them!

Another AOL user. Anyone who uses aol and puts up with their garbage
has a serious strike against their technical/intellectual credibility.

"Friends don't let friends use AOL"

I've used AOL since day one and have been fairly happy with it. It's a
name brand ISP at least versus..............

Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com wrote:
> "Isaac W." <Viscountalpha@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Another AOL user. Anyone who uses aol and puts up with their garbage
> > has a serious strike against their technical/intellectual credibility.
> >
> > "Friends don't let friends use AOL"
>
> another comment from some smalldick no-accomplishment snob that has nothing
> to brag about except what ISP they DONT use - kinda like the dead broke, 73
> IQ, 3 toothed, redneck Alabman swamp dweller who's mother and mother in law
> are the same woman saying "well, at least I aint black"
>
> no offense meant, I just get fed up with the stupidity of some of the
> prejudices we have here
>
> Art

So is my Yahoo account one step up from AOL? :)

I had a wayne.edu email domain for many years, but then I graduated and
they wouldn't let me use it anymore. I've tried using work email
accounts, but then when you change jobs you can't use them anymore
either. I had SBC internet and used the sbcglobal.net email address...
but then when I changed to WOW I couldn't use the SBC one either! I
finally gave up and got a yahoo account. No matter what I do, it'll
still be available to me..

micrologix1500@yahoo.com wrote:
> Umm.. let me make a small observation here.. He sells Pinballs.
> Pinballs are up on legs. A flood would have to be pretty bad to get
> up past the legs don't you think??

What's that , 2 feet?
How deep were the floods in NO a few weeks back? Over 10 feet in places

--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk www.ebayfaq.co.uk

"another comment from some smalldick no-accomplishment snob..."
"no offense meant"

Now Thats Funny! :)
I agree though, it's pretty pathetic when you play the My ISP is better
than your ISP, I mean if you're gonna argue that you really need to get
out of the house more!
FWIW I was on AOL from the beginning, (well actually from 1.1 forward)
It was great in the beginning, got way too big too fast, too many
people and not enough connections, etc.
The backbreaker was when they kept overcharging me and taking months to
refund my money back, trying to explain it to someone who could barely
understand English, and constatntly having to put up with people
hacking into my account.
I will say though if you are "between" isp's it's a good way to stay
online for a few months with all of their free offers.
And as always your results may vary....

"Isaac W." <Viscountalpha@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Another AOL user. Anyone who uses aol and puts up with their garbage
> has a serious strike against their technical/intellectual credibility.
>
> "Friends don't let friends use AOL"

another comment from some smalldick no-accomplishment snob that has nothing
to brag about except what ISP they DONT use - kinda like the dead broke, 73
IQ, 3 toothed, redneck Alabman swamp dweller who's mother and mother in law
are the same woman saying "well, at least I aint black"

no offense meant, I just get fed up with the stupidity of some of the
prejudices we have here

Art

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Yeah, that's fine and all...

But every time i get a call from one of my vendors, about your file is
all fouled up. It is because AOL Decided to compress three files into
one.

OH! it's corrupt..

The decision should be the users....If i wanted it compressed, I would
have.

Of course my vendors are on AOL so.. They get what comes to them.

I like earthlink

That was pretty good Art. I don't know where Alabman is but there are
not any real swamps in Alabama. You'll have to head out of state for
those:)

Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com wrote:
> "Isaac W." <Viscountalpha@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Another AOL user. Anyone who uses aol and puts up with their garbage
> > has a serious strike against their technical/intellectual credibility.
> >
> > "Friends don't let friends use AOL"
>
> another comment from some smalldick no-accomplishment snob that has nothing
> to brag about except what ISP they DONT use - kinda like the dead broke, 73
> IQ, 3 toothed, redneck Alabman swamp dweller who's mother and mother in law
> are the same woman saying "well, at least I aint black"
>
> no offense meant, I just get fed up with the stupidity of some of the
> prejudices we have here
>
> Art

micrologix1500@yahoo.com wrote:
> Umm.. let me make a small observation here.. He sells Pinballs.
> Pinballs are up on legs. A flood would have to be pretty bad to get up
> past the legs don't you think?? Unless you think he is on the coast
> and the winds flattened his building? Ok, so he has the slot machines
> too.. but I would think he would have them stacked on a pallet rack or
> something?

No body who sells pins in volume keeps them on the legs. They stand on
end with the heads folded to save room.

> Besides, even if he is a scammer, why would you guys be happy to see
> all those games destroyed? Now if something fell on him Wizard of Oz
> style, great.. but I think it would be a shame for all those innocent
> games to get ruined regardless of who owns them!

He would still dry them out and try to sell them as mint anyway.

Kirb

Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com wrote:
> "Isaac W." <Viscountalpha@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Another AOL user. Anyone who uses aol and puts up with their garbage
> > has a serious strike against their technical/intellectual credibility.
> >
> > "Friends don't let friends use AOL"
>

> another comment from some smalldick no-accomplishment snob that has nothing
> to brag about except what ISP they DONT use - kinda like the dead broke, 73
> IQ, 3 toothed, redneck Alabman swamp dweller who's mother and mother in law
> are the same woman saying "well, at least I aint black"
>
> no offense meant, I just get fed up with the stupidity of some of the
> prejudices we have here
>
> Art

LOL. I have reasons for Disliking aol. Overpriced. Poor customer
service. Hacked on a regular basis (some people go out of their way to
mess with aol) When dsl is 30-35$ aol's 25$ is a ripoff.

Maybe the Alabaman I meant is living in Mississippi? :)

--
Art

Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com (artgames@nycap.rr.com) wrote:

: another comment from some smalldick no-accomplishment snob that has nothing
: to brag about except what ISP they DONT use - kinda like the dead broke, 73
: IQ, 3 toothed, redneck Alabman swamp dweller who's mother and mother in law
: are the same woman saying "well, at least I aint black"

Talk about prejudices...

: no offense meant, I just get fed up with the stupidity of some of the
: prejudices we have here

You need to take a long, hard look in a mirror.

Jim McCullars
Huntsville, Alabama