I would like to know if there is any way possible to check to see if the
keyboard is or was damaged? I had to use my old key board in order to use
it. My new keyboard (actually it's about 1 years old) doesn't work anymore.
It seems like that every times I put in new program or software, it messed
up almost every driver in the keyboard.

--
Lauria

Hi

Have you tried the keyboard on another system?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User