From: davepai...@aol.com
Date: 23 Sep 2005 20:02:12 -0700
Subject: "Fun" ebay user lost everything

Rita wiped him out

joey

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2003

Ditto. The only time I've ever been involved in an auction that had
"private bidders", the experience was ultimately a bad one.

there are good reasons for private auctions.....Most sellers that sell
high ticket items know this

Easy Shilling? More often then not, that is the reason!

There are others. I have had a few. but for the most parts, Easy to
disguise shilling..

BTW, who says he lost everything?

EastIowaAmusement wrote:
> there are good reasons for private auctions.....Most sellers that sell
> high ticket items know this

What the hell are you guys talking about??

he has like 49 things on ebay right now,, has 98.3% positive out of 2900+
transactions

what is the exact reason for these comments??????

I have been tempted to buy a pin from him....

here is a link to his feedback..
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=fun

<admin@theromarchive.org> wrote in message
> He is the biggest scammer ebay has seen since krazykatt.
> Its good to see god always gives people "what they deserve".
> I will go to church this Sunday. Pray for those who need it. Put a little
> Extra in the collection box and thank the lord above for finally
> punishing that POS.
>

> From: davepai...@aol.com
> Date: 23 Sep 2005 20:02:12 -0700
> Subject: "Fun" ebay user lost everything
>
> Rita wiped him out

although I don't like the private bidders thing...

"jnhutch" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
> What the hell are you guys talking about??
>
> he has like 49 things on ebay right now,, has 98.3% positive out of 2900+
> transactions
>
> what is the exact reason for these comments??????
>
> I have been tempted to buy a pin from him....
>
> here is a link to his feedback..
> http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=fun
>

> <admin@theromarchive.org> wrote in message
>> He is the biggest scammer ebay has seen since krazykatt.
>> Its good to see god always gives people "what they deserve".
>> I will go to church this Sunday. Pray for those who need it. Put a little
>> Extra in the collection box and thank the lord above for finally
>> punishing that POS.
>>

>> From: davepai...@aol.com
>> Date: 23 Sep 2005 20:02:12 -0700
>> Subject: "Fun" ebay user lost everything
>>
>> Rita wiped him out

I wouldn't brag about a 98.3 positive feedback rating. That's pretty
bad actually.

Mike