Need connectors for Tron

I have a friend with a Disc of Tron PCB set and all of the flat
flexable connectors (there are 5) that connect the PCBs to one another
need replacing. Anyone have any good ones of these to sell or know of a
good place to find them? Thanks, RSDA

joey

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2003

And by short, he means cables that are 4 inches or less in length (to
avoid any issues).

Just get some short SCSI cables and make sure you line them up right.