Thanks Sharon

Thanks for the info..I will check with Adobe..I did though already reinstall
the prog after i uninstalled it
One fact I need to make a few weeks ago I purchased Adfs pyro converter box
and Adobe Premiere Elements came with it so I installed that program.Do you
think that program may have overwritten that file or damaged it??Though all
wasworking fine on both for weeks.Oh also I downloaded Avid express Free
editing software just to see what it was like I tried it .did not understand
it too well..so I uninstalled that program ..oh well thanks for your help..Ray
--
Raymond Perry
1 answer Last reply

    On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 18:32:04 -0700, Ray Perry wrote:

    > Thanks for the info..I will check with Adobe..I did though already reinstall
    > the prog after i uninstalled it
    > One fact I need to make a few weeks ago I purchased Adfs pyro converter box
    > and Adobe Premiere Elements came with it so I installed that program.Do you
    > think that program may have overwritten that file or damaged it??Though all
    > wasworking fine on both for weeks.Oh also I downloaded Avid express Free
    > editing software just to see what it was like I tried it .did not understand
    > it too well..so I uninstalled that program ..oh well thanks for your help..Ray

    You're welcome again, Ray. Just got done posting another reply to you in
    the original thread. Basically, it said: Try renaming the dll file before
    reinstalling Premiere. Or, if you can find a copy of the file on the
    Premiere CD, copy it to the program's main folder.

    Good luck with this!
    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User